Media Khabib predicted Max Holloway's future and legacy

He told Islam after watching Arman vs Gamrot "we have to be ready for Gamrot, he will be fighting for the title" that seemed wrong. I mean, all the times his teammates/students lost he was wrong too which is a bunch. I'm sure there's other examples. He's a super smart guy though, no doubt.
Gamrot was fighting for the title as the official agreed upon back for Charles/Islam until Islam all of the sudden switched tunes and took 10 day notice, post surgery Volk.

Complete coincidence though.

Absolutely fucking to suggest that a 28 year old might not have been in his prime yet.

Hey hold on. For years peoples were saying that Max is washed and all of a sudden he entered his prime?

WTF lol.

He's past prime physically, but he's diversified his approach and game planning.

He told Islam after watching Arman vs Gamrot "we have to be ready for Gamrot, he will be fighting for the title" that seemed wrong. I mean, all the times his teammates/students lost he was wrong too which is a bunch. I'm sure there's other examples. He's a super smart guy though, no doubt.
Yea he was wrong about Gamrot. To be fair about his teammates/students, no one is gonna say "yea my teammate or student is gonna lose this fight"

That's pretty crazy that he said that despite Max already being a champion, he hadn't hit his prime yet.

He turned out to be right.
Max is continually getting better.

I'm confident he beats Volk in a rematch.
Mainly because Volk has gotten finished twice in a row and is aging.

Back