Khabib vs Adesanya: who takes it and how?

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I think Khabib takes Israel down and mauls him to decision to take the MW belt.
All Adesanya have is a puncher's chance.

Different weight classes but if they were in the same weight khabib would smesh Adesanya.

This thread definitely belongs to wasteland

butthurt-dweller-photo-u1

Adensaya would beat the shit out of him.

Conor/Dustin/Barboza arent even the best Boxers/strikers ... guys like Petr, Cody & Adensaya are Billion times better.

Different weight classes but if they were in the same weight khabib would smesh Adesanya.

This thread definitely belongs to wasteland
Israel walks around just a little above 185. Khabib walks around at 194 lbs. Khabib would probably be slightly heavier if they fought or they'd be the same. This is like when Wanderlei fought Cro Cop in PRIDE and actually came in heavier.

I genuinely think Khabib could smash. Take these fucking kickboxers down.

Israel walks around just a little above 185. Khabib walks around at 194 lbs. Khabib would probably be slightly heavier if they fought or they'd be the same. This is like when Wanderlei fought Cro Cop in PRIDE and actually came in heavier.
Lol at Israel’s walk around weight being around 185, he’s 6’4 and looked drained AF at the weigh ins.

I genuinely think Khabib could smash. Take these fucking kickboxers down.
Khabibs way too small, the reach and speed difference is vast.

Khabib has to hope to cover a lot of distance in Izzy’s striking range to get into the TD.

Askren, as much as I hate to say it has a better chance, if he learned anything from the Mas right about watching what you are doing when going for a TD right off the bat.

So what you are saying is that Adesanya could make lightweight if he wanted to? Lol
I legit think that khabib not having to cut weight and fighting Adesanya at 185 he would ragdoll him. Khabib smesh 29-0

I think Khabib takes Israel down and mauls him to decision to take the MW belt.
All Adesanya have is a puncher's chance.
Israel is white belt at wrestling and blue belt in BJJ.

Khabib is the one true unbeatable fighter on the roster

So what you are saying is that Adesanya could make lightweight if he wanted to? Lol
I legit think that khabib not having to cut weight and fighting Adesanya at 185 he would ragdoll him. Khabib smesh 29-0

No, Adesanya couldn't make 155 because you can't lose bone. Adesanya just has a body type that's a big frame (fixed weight) but he doesn't put on mass (variable weight) easily. Whereas Khabib has a small fixed weight (frame) but puts on or loses variable weight (muscle, fat) very easily.

Back