Khabib vs Adesanya: who takes it and how?

Within 20lb?

Israel barely cuts anything to make 185 (he woke up on weigh in day at 183).

Meanwhile massive LWs like RDA, Lee and Khabib walk close to 200.

Khabib wouldn't have to "eat his way up to" 185, that's for sure. These two are much closer in mass in the cage than 20lb. At the very least both could comfortably fight at 170.

Last edited:
Khabib is a stylistic nightmare for strikers, but size matters...

Can we stop matching up MW's with LW's..

:confused:

Khabib manhandles Rockhold who is a much bigger and better grappler than Adesanya. Khabib smesh 29-0

I think the fans would be lucky to see kabob fight the no 1 contender in his own division

DC had no problem closing the distance with JJ despite a 12 inch reach disadvantage.

Khabibs reach disadvantage with Adesanya is 10 inches..

Khabib wrestles down middleweight Luke Rockhold.

Adesanya would fear Khabibs takedown and woildnt be striking as offensively as a result, khabib would take him down and maul him.

I just think it's a shame MW doesn't have any decent OFFENSIVE, MMA Wrestlers.
13407230_1115312008511163_8825468201376913021_n.jpg

I know a lot of you will scoff at this, but remember Khabib walks around within 20 lbs. of Israel easily... I just think it's a shame MW doesn't have any decent OFFENSIVE, MMA Wrestlers. Maybe a WW could step up, there are a few good ones there.

Khabib could probably be a triple champ if he wanted atm.

maxresdefault.jpg
Lols, Khaduck is doing everything to avoid ferg. Like he would fight a mw.

Khabib would win

Sorry. Styles make fights. They both walk around at around 185.

There is no way this lanklet wouldn't get taken down and bent into a pretzel. He's not even an offensive striker, he's a counter striker.

And for those saying Khabib won't fight Usman, I think Usman beats Israel too. Only Khabib is a worse stylistic matchup for Israel because his grappling and top control is much better than Usman. Israel wouldn't be getting back up.
agree, Izzy ducking WW and LW bcoz MW is an easy comp atm

Israel is talking about fighting Jones and Stipe....
So how do you think a fight with Israel vs Khabib would go??Maybe at 175-180lbs.
Would Khabib's wrestling and strength be enough to hold Izzy down and grind out a decision or would Izzy keep it standing and dice Khabib up?

We will just have to wait for the UFC Open Weight GP to find out.

2019 users might be the worst users yet, we need a poll on this.

Back