Khabib vs Adesanya: who takes it and how?

I think Khabib is too small for Izzy to win against him. But a guy like Khabib at middleweight is the worst match-up ever for Adesanya. He would lose badly. Slick strikers get neutralized easily by Khabib.

2019 users might be the worst users yet, we need a poll on this.

Definitely up there. I thought the post-Conrad influx was bad.

I remember thinking the TUF noobs were bad.

These new kids are the worst.

Izzy Usman would be better.

Khabib just too small, not enough reach. Gets lit up on the outside before he can get in close enough for a TD, and if he tries to feint a td and strike he will be out of range and tagged by Izzy trying to close the distance.

These threads are just getting stupid now.

Definitely up there. I thought the post-Conrad influx was bad.

I remember thinking the TUF noobs were bad.

These new kids are the worst.
Logically explain why this is so ridiculous...
Israel is talking about fighting Stipe....so why is a fight with Khabib so crazy?
BTW I'm 33 and have been watching MMA since 2002.
P.S. I hope your day is made for thrashing someone talking about MMA on an MMA forum.

Israel is talking about fighting Stipe....so why is a fight with Khabib so crazy?

You figure it out.

I am 39 and have been watching mma since 1998.

<{vega}>

P.S. I hope your day is made for thrashing someone talking about MMA on an MMA forum.

thrashing or trashing? It doesn't make my day to see non-ending nonsensical shit threads being made. I usually ignore them, but this one was pretty bad.

If you have been around that long it's even worse. You don't have the excuse of being a new fan...

You figure it out.

<{vega}>

thrashing or trashing? It doesn't make my day to see non-ending nonsensical shit threads being made. I usually ignore them, but this one was pretty bad.

If you have been around that long it's even worse. You don't have the excuse of being a new fan...

Fucking noobs. I've been watching since 93.

Somehow somebody's join date on these isolated forums correlates with there experience and knowledge of the sport, in all your self delusional importance you guys bestow on yourselves because you "join date" gives you some sort of imaginary badge that places as some authority of all things MMA.
For those of you that feel that way I pity you and I will not begrudge you of one of the only things that you can grasp on to, that somewhere is this cruel world you are a somebody.
For the rest of you, the mature logical posters who actually want to discuss MMA on this forum, I thank you and it is a pleasure discussing said topic with you.

Somehow somebody's join date on these isolated forums correlates with there experience and knowledge of the sport, in all your self delusional importance you guys bestow on yourselves because you "join date" gives you some sort of imaginary badge that places as some authority of all things MMA.
For those of you that feel that way I pity you and I will not begrudge you of one of the only things that you can grasp on to, that somewhere is this cruel world you are a somebody.
For the rest of you, the mature logical posters who actually want to discuss MMA on this forum, I thank you and it is a pleasure discussing said topic with you.

In your case you certainly disproved that length of time as a fan of the sport is correlated with creating quality threads.

Lol, because we want quality threads we are somehow dissatisfied with life. Thanks for the chuckle.

Ah here we are now in the fantasy match up subforum where this thread belongs. Well done mods.

You figure it

<{vega}>

Trashing(my bad)I don't feel it's a shit thread, I would of ignore it if I felt that way (must be a maturity thing)
It's not a competition of who's older and who has watched it longer(again maturity thing)
So just answer the Damn question or leave.

In your case you certainly disproved that length of time as a fan of the sport is correlated with creating quality threads.

Lol, because we want quality threads we are somehow dissatisfied with life. Thanks for the chuckle.

Ah here we are now in the fantasy match up subforum where this thread belongs. Well doneBut mods.
That's fine if it's in the fantasy match up forum, I expected as much anyway, But please explain even if it's just for future reference, how is this not a quality thread?
I see hypothetical match ups on here all the time, how is this any different than Jones vs a 265lb Lesnar?
All I see is hey let's hate on this guy because his join date is only a few months old.
If my join date was 2004, that would give my thread more credibility?
See where I'm coming from?
Or am I wrong?

Trashing(my bad)I don't feel it's a shit thread, I would of ignore it if I felt that way (must be a maturity thing)
It's not a competition of who's older and who has watched it longer(again maturity thing)
So just answer the Damn question or leave.

Getting this upset about this is not a sign of maturity. Quoting someone is also not a good strategy for getting them to leave a thread.

That's fine if it's in the fantasy match up forum, I expected as much anyway, But please explain even if it's just for future reference, how is this not a quality thread?
I see hypothetical match ups on here all the time, how is this any different than Jones vs a 265lb Lesnar?
All I see is hey let's hate on this guy because his join date is only a few months old.
If my join date was 2004, that would give my thread more credibility?
See where I'm coming from?
Or am I wrong?

Jones vs Lesnar is within the realm of possibility as they are one weight class apart and Jones has stated that he will eventually move to HW. Israel vs Khabib would never happen as they are two weight classes apart and Israel has expressed interest in moving up not down. It's a silly nonsensical match up.

No your thread would still be dumb if your join date were 2004. It would be worse in fact.

I know I’m about to get flamed for making a LW vs MW thread. However, Khabib’s walk around weight is said to be around 195lbs. He could make the easy cut down to 185lbs and in my opinion beat Adesanya handily based purely on style alone.

Unless Israel can finish him in the first 30 seconds of either round (before he gets taken down and smashed for the duration of the round) then it’s an easy fight for Khabib.

Bonus:
GSP would absolutely smoke Adesanya, IMO.

Back