Khabib vs. GSP... or Silva vs. GSP: Which is more likely to happen?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Khabib vs. GSP... or Silva vs. GSP: Which do you believe is more likely to happen?

In other words, which match-up do you think the UFC are more willing to offer big money that the fighters would agree to such a super fight?

Anderson has 1 win in about 8 years and that was a robbery.

GSP would be wasting his time with that fight

Khabib. I don't think Silva really deserves a fight with GSP at this point. It doesn't make much sense.

GSP don’t want no smoke with either guy.

He’d rather sit back and wait for the next Michael Bisping or Matt Serra to become the next fluke champ.

<BC1>

Khabib needs to cut the bullshit and fight his division. He has Justin and Tony to fight instead. And NO, he hasn't earned the right to fight GSP, clean your division out 1st, with that you have a long way to go.

Neither are happening.

GSP is done. Silva should have stopped awhile ago.

GSP don’t want no smoke with either guy.

He’d rather sit back and wait for the next Michael Bisping or Matt Serra to become the next fluke champ.

<BC1>
GSP living rent free in that head of yours lol

GSP living rent free in that head of yours lol

>Rent Free

The default cry of the hypersensitive GSP fans lol

If GSP lives rent free in anyone’s head, GSP critics must be Real Estate Tycoons in yours.

<RawexDidThis1>

Khabib vs. GSP... or Silva vs. GSP:

Silva vs GSP: UFC likely would be willing to put on and would likely compensate both parties fairly.GSP isn't likely interested in coming back for this fight. Not much upside here aside from money for GSP.

Khabib vs. GSP: Is the fight GSP is more likely to come back for as he has much more to gain from this fight then he does vs. Silva. UFC isn't likely interested in putting on this fight as there's other matches for Khabib that make more sense and dollars (Conor).

GSP vs Khabib, the Canadian ducked Silva for his whole career. He will only fight Khabib because he'll have a size advantage

Khabib vs GSP

They have both been very clear about wanting that fight recently and that is a huge part of the equation.

Didn't GSP just turn 39?

No need to roll that dice again.

Silva is and will always be a legend but currently wouldent be able to win against a grapple dummy.

GSP would probably not accept. These guys are actually friends, and they train together. Theres no reason to have this fight now.

So GSP vs Khabib is more likely. But dana doesnt want another belt to be swindled so our best chance is to have it at welterweight with no belt on the line. Which presents other problems

Anderson would.have to lose an eye for that fight to happen.

Neither one is gonna happen at this point.

If hypothetically GSP was going through his prime right now, I'd give the Khabib fight more of a chance. I don't think GSP wanted to fight a much bigger guy in Silva, who was winning fights at LHW, especially pre-USADA. I can see him thinking he could nullify Khabib's grappling and outpoint him in the striking. Anyway, we'll never see these unfortunately.

Khabib vs. GSP... or Silva vs. GSP: Which do you believe is more likely to happen?

In other words, which match-up do you think the UFC are more willing to offer big money that the fighters would agree to such a super fight?

Honestly...neither.

>Rent Free

The default cry of the hypersensitive GSP fans lol

If GSP lives rent free in anyone’s head, GSP critics must be Real Estate Tycoons in yours.

<RawexDidThis1>
Stay triggered, little guy.

GSP beat all the guys you so badly wanted to beat him and you're fucking miserable about it.... As I said, stay triggered. lol

Back