Khabib vs. Nate Diaz at 170

Not even exaggerating, Khabib would win a dominant decision over both Diaz bros back to back with no breaks in between
I doubt this in a 5 round fight especially. The longer it goes, the worse for Khabib. Nate's a good 185 at fight time and those longs arms and legs would wear on Khabib. It goes 5 rounds IMO and if Khabib had to fight his brother Nick afterwards, forget it, Nick by TKO or sub in 2 rounds. It's like people didn't even watch Khabib vs. Al.

Lots of trolling in this thread.
Khabib gets subbed or gets a decision.

lol at Khabib hurting either Diaz.
I said wrestlefuck. And I believe he would hurt them somewhere in between Chael's 300 strikes to the head against Anderson Silva (e.g. not at all) and Khabib's 100 strikes to the head against Conor (quite a bit).

But more importantly, he wouldn't let them back up.

I said wrestlefuck. And I believe he would hurt them somewhere in between Chael's 300 strikes to the head against Anderson Silva (e.g. not at all) and Khabib's 100 strikes to the head against Conor (quite a bit).

But more importantly, he wouldn't let them back up.
You did but you also said "Diaz claims he didn't get hurt that badly so he should win." and now you're proving me right.

About Silva and Conor; Neither of them was really hurt and the whole thing (in both cases) is inflated to mad proportions.

Khabib with easy victory over either of them

I doubt this in a 5 round fight especially. The longer it goes, the worse for Khabib. Nate's a good 185 at fight time and those longs arms and legs would wear on Khabib. It goes 5 rounds IMO and if Khabib had to fight his brother Nick afterwards, forget it, Nick by TKO or sub in 2 rounds. It's like people didn't even watch Khabib vs. Al.
Khabib vs Al, the fight where he landed twice as many strikes in the last two rounds as the first two? The same fight he won 50-43 with one of the 10-8 rounds being the 5th round?

How about you actually watch that fight and stop repeating that retarded narrative lol. There's nothing wrong with Khabib's cardio.

Khabib vs Al, the fight where he landed twice as many strikes in the last two rounds as the first two? The same fight he won 50-43 with one of the 10-8 rounds being the 5th round?

How about you actually watch that fight and stop repeating that retarded narrative lol. There's nothing wrong with Khabib's cardio.
Al went 5 rounds after a very short camp. That's the point. On a full camp Al got wrecked by Cowboy. Khabib is overrated. Nate would give him trouble, there is no doubt.

Al went 5 rounds after a very short camp. That's the point. On a full camp Al got wrecked by Cowboy. Khabib is overrated. Nate would give him trouble, there is no doubt.
LOL what bullshit. It was a one day notice fight for Khabib too, he was planning to fight a different opponent just like Al, and Al's cardio has always been great.

Al's style is a nightmare for wrestlers as opposed to strikers, but he lost a 49-46 decision to Cerrone the striker, as opposed to a 50-43 against Khabib, your shitty mma math doesn't even work.

Nate is a gatekeeper with a near. 500 record and gets ragdolled by every wrestler he faces (none of these guys on Khabib's level). You're foolish if you think he has anything for Khabib.

LOL what bullshit. It was a one day notice fight for Khabib too, he was planning to fight a different opponent just like Al, and Al's cardio has always been great.

Al's style is a nightmare for wrestlers as opposed to strikers, but he lost a 49-46 decision to Cerrone the striker, as opposed to a 50-43 against Khabib, your shitty mma math doesn't even work.

Nate is a gatekeeper with a near. 500 record and gets ragdolled by every wrestler he faces (none of these guys on Khabib's level). You're foolish if you think he has anything for Khabib.
You Khabib fans are nuts. Truly. Cowboy wrecked Al worse and Al had a full camp. Khabib had a full camp despite training for another opponent. As for your "Nate getting ragdolled by every wrestler" comment. WTF you smokin?

Diaz has a VERY little chance. He could, but I'd not bet on it.

Back