Khabib vs Sherk

BowserJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Sherk is better than any wrestler Khabib has ever faced.

The only time he ever got out wrestled was vs Hughes and GSP both of which are much bigger than Khabib.

Side Note: rank the best wrestlers who've ever competed at 155

Would have loved to seen Khabib against some of the great LWs of past.

But of course that's not possible, just dream match ups.

IDK man, Muscle Shark had those teeny T-Rex arms so I think Khabib just keeps some distance lights him up with striking.

The only time he ever got out wrestled was vs Hughes and GSP both of which are much bigger than Khabib.
Fun fact, Hughes is shorter than Khabib while GSP is the same height. Yes both had more muscle mass than Khabib but they are in no way "much bigger than Khabib". I'm a big Khabib fan but let's not pretend he couldn't have easily fought at WW.

I think their grappling pretty much cancels each other out, and Khabib out boxes Sherk to a decision.

I still wanna see Khabib vs Ortega and Volk.

I don't care about the size disparity. Both Ortega and Volk could fill out at LW, and the style matchups are super interesting.

Wrestling alone cannot beat Khabib. Sherk would have been beat into a pulp.

Sherk would be a hell of an interesting fight but probably ends like Sherk vs GSP.

tenor.gif

At worst, Khabib is just as good of a grappler than Sherk. I think he’s probably better though. Add in Khabib would be way bigger and stronger, I think it would be just another Khabib mauling.

Khabib wins easily, any way he wants. As a sidenote, Sherk's USADA test came back........
giphy.gif

Sherk is the size of a BW. And with Usada implemented he has no chance
This plus towlegate and never having to actually make weight all favor Khabib who will rag doll him around.

Sherk held his own on the feet vs diaz, he should be able to hang with khabib. He is definitely outsized but Khabib has too many tricks. He'd out wrestle Sherk easily.

People always underestimate how deadly Khabib is from his back

Sherk isn't even close to being as good of a wrestler as a guy like Shalorus, who Khabib mauled easily lol.

I still wanna see Khabib vs Ortega and Volk.

I don't care about the size disparity. Both Ortega and Volk could fill out at LW, and the style matchups are super interesting.
No they aren’t .... Khabib destroys both

Back