Khabib vs ********* Who wins

Khabib vs. fully-roided, non-USADA, 280-pound Mark Kerr circa 1999.

I'd like to see him up against some of GSP's opposition, Hendricks, Koscheck, Shields, Alves, Bisping (okay he's too big), guys who have very strong TDD.

Khabib has looked very very average when he couldn't get his opponent down.

why do people overrate wonderbread so much

Khabib dominates him

I would like to see Kabib fight Colby - one of the few fighters that has the gas tank to run with him
One of my dream fights, if you take away Colby's big mouth they are very much alike, Colby better wrestling, Khabib better bjj/submission game, Colby's cardio better too imo, would love to see that at 170

One of my dream fights, if you take away Colby's big mouth they are very much alike, Colby better wrestling, Khabib better bjj/submission game, Colby's cardio better too imo, would love to see that at 170

Colby got taken down by RDA where RDA was undersized. Khabib is far better now then when he beat RDA and RDA is worse now then back then.

The difference in Khabib's superiority in the submission grappling game is far more than the difference in Cardio though. Colby is pretty much all cardio/pace, his actual grappling isn't great.

I'd like to see him up against some of GSP's opposition, Hendricks, Koscheck, Shields, Alves, Bisping (okay he's too big), guys who have very strong TDD.

Khabib has looked very very average when he couldn't get his opponent down.
But he always gets them down 29 and what

GSP would come in as the overwhelming underdog and win the unanimous 50-45 decision.

Wonderboy would be tough for Khabib to pressure, given the angles he cuts and his ability to counter so effectively. Wonderboy is also long and would definitely be effective in keeping Khabib off of him at long range. However, once Khabib takes him down (and he will take Thompson down if he gets a hold of him), there's nothing Thompson could do to stop Khabib implementing his game. 50:50 fight imo

wonderboy is a point fighter. I respond to this with:

Wonderboy's got pillow fists and Khabib's got granite chin.

Back