Khabib vs ********* Who wins

200.gif
Kind of looks like Wonderboy.

Someone should ask wonderboy to reenact this gif. Would be awesome, he probably would, too. Dude is cool as can be.

What’s the game here? We post a random fighter and ppl post who the winner of said hypothetical matchup would be?

No ones ever accused you of being a visionary. Nothing to see here...

Wonderboy would beat Khabib pretty bad. Bad style match up, but it's about size here. Would just be too big.

Wonderboy via round 4 TKO. Too big, too fast, too strong.

The difference in Khabib's superiority in the submission grappling game is far more than the difference in Cardio though. Colby is pretty much all cardio/pace, his actual grappling isn't great.
Hes never been outgrappled and ragdolls anyone he takes down, is the smaller guy in all his fights too. Poirier said his grappling is on Khabibs level, and he doesn't exactly have any reasons to compliment Colby, so that's saying something. I don't think he can hang in a submission only match, but in MMA he's excellent. Sonning Masvidal is not easy either, that guy's grappling is solid and best bjj Maia ha ever fought against in his opinion, Colby is a monstrous grappler

Colby got taken down by RDA where RDA was undersized. Khabib is far better now then when he beat RDA and RDA is worse now then back then.
I get that the throw was really cool, but if you really look at the way RDA shoots on khabib, it was over before it started, whereas he gets DEEP in on Colby. Doesn't do anything with it either. Khabib got taken down by Tibau. You can make these comparisons always.
170 RDA that fought Colby is a better wrestler too, after that much time he will have definitely improved, and bigger, stronger and less depleted. I think it's a good fight that's all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back