Khabib will LOSE to Poirier and here’s why. An experts guide.

IMO Desert Eagle means more power and early finish.

Khabib best stock up on Vornado's or his title is as good as gone!

The rematch will me in Iceland

Winter Level Khabob is a beast

lmao so fighters that get into hot baths and saunas to cut a lot of weight will now have trouble with the heat when cutting weight? I have fucking heard it all.

Maybe you are mistakenly thinking its open air like last time? Its not.

This fight is taking place in Abu Dhabi. For those that don’t know what Abu Dhabi is, it’s a city that has blistering heat waves. Currently the weather there is 43 degrees Celsius, 43 degrees!! That’s insane heat. Standing outside would melt your face, especially for someone who hasn’t grown up in this kind of heat.

Khabib was both in Russia, where it’s freezing cold and temperatures barely go over 15 degrees Celsius. He’s never experienced 43 degree weather before. His body hasn’t handled that kind of heat.

Whereas Poirier grown up in the desert where the heat gets to 43 degrees on a regular basis. His body is accustomed to that heat.

Now imagine, you’ve never been in that kind of heat before and you are weight cutting. He won’t be able to handle it.

But the time he steps into the octagon his body and his mind will have been destroyed by the heat and humidity. Poirier will be ready to pounce.
Poirer grew up in a desert ? Louisiana is literally just swamp, with high humidity. The literal opposite to desert conditions.
<LikeReally5>

Last edited:
Whereas Poirier grown up in the desert where the heat gets to 43 degrees on a regular basis. His body is accustomed to that heat.

Ah, the famed desert of central Louisiana.

Fucking ban this expert.

I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading this shit of a thread

the issue in Abu Dhabi is not the heat , it is exactly the opposite , it is the cold.
you are freezing in a taxi , hotel or in any closed area

Genius plan

Poirier and company will cut the AC lines to the building. Hot khabib will melt into a puddle. #DiamondGate

giphy.gif

I take it you've never leave your own state let alone take a trip to another country. Even the bus stops in Abu Dhabi equipped with tons of air conditioners.

Shit I need to get to the bookies ASAP before Vegas reads this thread and makes Poirer the favourite.

Have you ever been to a gym? Or went to a sauna after exercise? Heat will not be the excuse for Khabib losing. Gyms are hot af dude..

I clicked on this knowing full well it was gonna be retarded... and well...

So wait, their fight is outside?

TS c'mon, you're a goof.

Back