Khabib will LOSE to Poirier and here’s why. An experts guide.

This fight is taking place in Abu Dhabi. For those that don’t know what Abu Dhabi is, it’s a city that has blistering heat waves. Currently the weather there is 43 degrees Celsius, 43 degrees!! That’s insane heat. Standing outside would melt your face, especially for someone who hasn’t grown up in this kind of heat.

Khabib was both in Russia, where it’s freezing cold and temperatures barely go over 15 degrees Celsius. He’s never experienced 43 degree weather before. His body hasn’t handled that kind of heat.

Whereas Poirier grown up in the desert where the heat gets to 43 degrees on a regular basis. His body is accustomed to that heat.

Now imagine, you’ve never been in that kind of heat before and you are weight cutting. He won’t be able to handle it.

But the time he steps into the octagon his body and his mind will have been destroyed by the heat and humidity. Poirier will be ready to pounce.
Hey dumb ass, Russia is the biggest country in the world and Dagestan is in the south of Europe next to the Caspian Sea. The weather there is warmer then a lot of America.

Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of people. I look out the window right now... it's raining outside. I notice my neighbor is watering his plants at the same time.

I open up Sherdog... I read the post. It says the temp barely ever goes above 15c outside in Russia.

I wonder about the intelligence of some folks.

I am going to assume this is a troll post and give TS a 7.5/10.

Nobody is really this dense.

There's a rumor out there that Abu Dhabi has air conditioners...Not sure if true..
they do have air conditioners
but they require being fed carrots
I'm not sure if there is a carrot shortage there right now...

the issue in Abu Dhabi is not the heat , it is exactly the opposite , it is the cold.
you are freezing in a taxi , hotel or in any closed area
100%. In the hotels there and in Kuala Lumpur I have to sleep with aircon off and in a jumpsuit freezing my ass till morning. I hate the fucking central airconditioners and the useless switch that even in an off mode still wants to freeze your blood to ice.

I love the word in the title "expert".

First of all khabib has been plenty of times in middle East as he has a big ass fan base there.

Second do you think people are walking around in the streets During the summer months in Abu Dhabi??? Everything is airconditioned to the max there. The only time you get outside is to talk from the parking to the building entrance.

Please delete this threat

Poirier didn’t grow up in the desert lol. Louisiana is swampy, not a fucking desert.

Not to mention Khabib has competed in Las Vegas numerous times, which is a similar climate and had no issues.

Frankie Edgar beat BJ Penn in Abu Dhabi and he’s from New Jersey which has a cooler climate than Hawaii, but it didn’t matter.

What a terrible point lol. If Poirier wins it won’t be because of that.

If anything they will sweat more than usual in the octagon which will make them slipperly and thus help Poirer slide out of Khabib grabbings his legs a little easier

And yes I know that they have air conditioners but it's always warmer inside those events
I remember fighters from the first(there has only been one event there right?) talking about how much sweatier it got

nah not much money in those regions, doubt they can afford /s.
This fight is taking place in Abu Dhabi. For those that don’t know what Abu Dhabi is, it’s a city that has blistering heat waves. Currently the weather there is 43 degrees Celsius, 43 degrees!! That’s insane heat. Standing outside would melt your face, especially for someone who hasn’t grown up in this kind of heat.

Khabib was both in Russia, where it’s freezing cold and temperatures barely go over 15 degrees Celsius. He’s never experienced 43 degree weather before. His body hasn’t handled that kind of heat.

Whereas Poirier grown up in the desert where the heat gets to 43 degrees on a regular basis. His body is accustomed to that heat.

Now imagine, you’ve never been in that kind of heat before and you are weight cutting. He won’t be able to handle it.

But the time he steps into the octagon his body and his mind will have been destroyed by the heat and humidity. Poirier will be ready to pounce.
arena will be air conditioned 100%

Believe it or not, but Russia is actually pretty big and Khabib was born and raised in Dagestan - the southernmost region of Russia. Summers in Dagestan is very hot, up to 40-45 degrees and it's isn't something extraordinaire. South part of Dagestan actually has a subtropical climate. That makes your new shit thread absolutely invalid

Who has the stronger mentality tho? I'd choose a bear grappler, than someone who lost too Cub Swanson and MJ anyday of the freaken year.. weather don't mean shiit.. Could be a tornado running thru.. I still got money on khabib

Wrestling bears n having allah on your side is a great equalizer

You somehow managed to identify a fight influencer without knowing it. Its not the heat, but travel certainly affects fighters differently. There has been plently of fighters who lost to guys that should never have beat them just due to traveling 1/2 way around the world. Time, food, state of rest... all things that have brought down fighters. You're welcome.

Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of people. I look out the window right now... it's raining outside. I notice my neighbor is watering his plants at the same time.

I open up Sherdog... I read the post. It says the temp barely ever goes above 15c outside in Russia.

I wonder about the intelligence of some folks.

Apparently tap water is better for plants...

Back