Opinion Khabib's under scrutiny for being "stubbornily silent", while Dagestani men get drafted into war

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

For those who are not up to date, Dagestan has been under social unrest since Putin's called for a "partial mobilization" of the population to fight (and die) in Ukraine. Of course, ethnic groups in eastern Russia like Dagestan have been disproportionately affected by the draft, since Putin is hesitant of facing unrest in Moscow and St Petersburg, in what some are calling an "ethnic cleansing"

The head of Dagestan has been particularly vocal against draft officers, who have been calling for "all male citizens to report to the nearest conscription office"

Chechen groups are also not happy with Khabib:

“Khabib, how are you? Everything good? It is just that there are rallies, shootings & beating of women. If you aren’t aware. Or are you only brave in a cage?"

So much for "I have prepared for war during my whole life", eh ? I wonder what Islam is up to while his friends and teammates get conscripted to die in an unwinnable war.

l_VszWVH_400x400.jpg

For those who are not up to date, Dagestan has been under social unrest since Putin's called for a "partial mobilization" of the population to fight (and die) in Ukraine. Of course, ethnic groups in eastern Russia like Dagestan have been disproportionately affected by the draft, since Putin is hesitant of facing unrest in Moscow and St Petersburg, in what some are calling an "ethnic cleansing"

The head of Dagestan has been particularly vocal against draft officers, who have been calling for "all male citizens to report to the nearest conscription office"

Chechen groups are also not happy with Khabib:

“Khabib, how are you? Everything good? It is just that there are rallies, shootings & beating of women. If you aren’t aware. Or are you only brave in a cage?"

So much for "I have prepared for war during my whole life", eh ? I wonder what Islam is up to while his friends and teammates get conscripted to die in an unwinnable war.

https://twitter.com/ZidanSports/status/1574519427605078017/photo/1

"hundreds" of dagestanis? who gives a shit? dagestan is home to 3 million people who are all russian. there's no actual movement to oppose the mobilization there. same with chechnya; you just have a handful of anti-russian militants funded by the cia and israel trying to stir up shit. btw, i've seen the clips of muslim russians laughing and shouting allahu ackbar as they blow away ukrainian nazis--they are not defeatist in the least.

So Khabib is basically a Republican? Not really thread worthy
ukraine is not a republican/democrat thing. don't buy into the partisan bs. trump is the one who got the ball rolling signing into law the 300 million in military aid and shipment of javelin missiles to the ukrainian govt.

Last edited:
ukraine is not a republican/democrat thing. don't buy into the partisan bs. trump is the one who got the ball rolling signing into the law the 300 million in military aid and shipment of javelin missiles to the ukrainian govt.
Why is not a democracy? At least they vote directly for the president unless us in USA. :(

ukraine is not a republican/democrat thing. don't buy into the partisan bs. trump is the one who got the ball rolling signing into the law the 300 million in military aid and shipment of javelin missiles to the ukrainian govt.

lol yeah after extorting Zelenksy.

Trump helped them kicking and screaming the whole way. He didn't want to do it.

"hundreds" of dagestanis? who gives a shit? dagestan is home to 3 million people who are all russian. there's no actual movement to oppose the mobilization there. same with chechnya; you just have a handful of anti-russian militants funded by the cia and israel trying to stir up shit. btw, i've seen the clips of muslim russians laughing and shouting allahu ackbar as they blow away ukrainian nazis--they are not defeatist in the least.

Why is Khabib chilling in the US, the country which he has heavily criticized for being morality corrupt, while his fellow countrymen get sent to die in hostile territory ? Don't you think that makes him an hypocrite?

I suggest you go read some of the comments on his instagram, one of the top comments in Russian is "Conor was right". Makes you think

Why is Khabib chilling in the US, the country which he has heavily criticized for being morality corrupt, while his fellow countrymen get sent to die in hostile territory ? Don't you think that makes him an hypocrite?

I suggest you go read some of the comments on his instagram, one of the top comments in Russian is "Conor was right". Makes you think

The image you posted says clearly " NAS Sports Complex" which is in Dubai not the USA, i believe he's helping/training Islam Makhachev for the upcoming titleshot.

Back