Opinion Khabib's under scrutiny for being "stubbornily silent", while Dagestani men get drafted into war

Lol do you guys think Khabib speaking out on instagram will change Putins mind <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

The guy just lost his father 2 years ago. No way is he risking his life or his loved ones.

There is a clear reason the only dagestani star that spoke out is Mokaev. A fighter who has UK citizenship and a family that DOESNT live in Russia but in England.

I'm not a fan of his as a person, but what's he supposed to do? Endanger family and friends to get shit off his chest? No man. He's doing the right and smart thing.

Yep, At the end of the day he's a fighter not into politics....no matter what he does he will be scrutinized...

You're entitled to your opinion. I just ask because your outlook on events unfolding is very in line with what is the prevailing western narrative

I admire Russian culture and think they are some of the toughest people on earth, I just do not agree with Dugin's foreign policy. Russia isn't entitled to invade Ukraine. I know Ukraine has been geographically important to Russia since at least Csarist times, but Zelesky has a right to defend his country.

I admire Russian culture and think they are some of the toughest people on earth, I just do not agree with Dugin's foreign policy. Russia isn't entitled to invade Ukraine. I know Ukraine has been geographically important to Russia since at least Csarist times, but Zelesky has a right to defend his country.

not everything they tell you on tv is true

The image you posted says clearly " NAS Sports Complex" which is in Dubai not the USA, i believe he's helping/training Islam Makhachev for the upcoming titleshot.
Funny how many Russian athletes and Oligarts have found a home in Dubai during Russian conscription of pretty much every available man even in Dagestan in fact greater numbers are coming from his home Country.

Reminds me of that Chinese WMMA fighter (forgot her name) got criticized by Rose for not speaking against her government. MMA fans have no shame, they’re putting fighters family at risk.

Is it not true that Putin invaded Ukraine? Or are you saying they are entitled to invade Ukraine?
It is important not to frame current events as though we are living a hollywood movie, the situation is more nuanced than that ... the russian see it is as an intervention after constant provocations from the Ukrainian regime following the us led coup in 2014 ands the continuous oppression of the russian-speaking people of the donbass, where according to some reports over 14000 people were killed...
what method are you using to discern the truth from the falsehood ?

It is important not to frame current events as though we are living a hollywood movie, the situation is more nuanced than that ... the russian see it is as an intervention after constant provocations from the Ukrainian regime following the us led coup in 2014 ands the continuous oppression of the russian-speaking people of the donbass, where according to some reports over 14000 people were killed...
what method are you using to discern the truth from the falsehood ?

Piss off.

Hitler's flowchart repeated.
1938. Hitler annexed Austria with excuse " to unite german speakers ".
1938. Hitler annexed Sudetia with excuse : " to protect germans ".
1940. Hitler ordered to attack U.K with excuse : " to make life for germans safe and Germany No1 World's superpower.
1941. Hitler claimed that he is " fighting vs communism in USSR" to make life for germans safer and.....protect Germany....

Ha ha ha.

Your dear Kremlin is like Hitler.
You are Kremlin's supporter. It is easy to see...

Ohh, there are a lot of coincidences:
Hitler told that jews are responsible for " not enough good life and living standards in Germany."
Kremlin is blaming " bad west "....
Ha ha ha.

"hundreds" of dagestanis? who gives a shit? dagestan is home to 3 million people who are all russian. there's no actual movement to oppose the mobilization there. same with chechnya; you just have a handful of anti-russian militants funded by the cia and israel trying to stir up shit. btw, i've seen the clips of muslim russians laughing and shouting allahu ackbar as they blow away ukrainian nazis--they are not defeatist in the least.
{<huh}

Piss off.

Hitler's flowchart repeated.
1938. Hitler annexed Austria with excuse " to unite german speakers ".
1938. Hitler annexed Sudetia with excuse : " to protect germans ".
1940. Hitler ordered to attack U.K with excuse : " to make life for germans safe and Germany No1 World's superpower.
1941. Hitler claimed that he is " fighting vs communism in USSR" to make life for germans safer and.....protect Germany....

Ha ha ha.

Your dear Kremlin is like Hitler.
You are Kremlin's supporter. It is easy to see...

Ohh, there are a lot of coincidences:
Hitler told that jews are responsible for " not enough good life and living standards in Germany."
Kremlin is blaming " bad west "....
Ha ha ha.
who are you?

The concept of people just accepting conscription is insane to me. You're betting off just revolting, even if you die. A declaration of conscription is a declaration of intent to kill and enslave the conscripted party. Who would accept something like that? Especially for a matter that doesn't involve self defense.

The concept of people just accepting conscription is insane to me. You're betting off just revolting, even if you die. A declaration of conscription is a declaration of intent to kill and enslave the conscripted party. Who would accept something like that? Especially for a matter that doesn't involve self defense.

It is what it is....
A lot of countries who does have pro military.....
Even then, despite it is guy's paid job they had applied for.... IF.....country where pro will be sent.....ISN'T NATO country.......___ are using voluntary choice option even for pros....

You agree to travel to Somalia, Iraq, Afganistan or other hole?
OKEY....
You don't agree? = nothing wrong! Continue service as nothing happened.
....I will prefer not to mention ....countries....such stuff AFAIK used at least 5 NATO countries....

__
While if your country is NATO country....we don't ask a pro....likes him this or NO.

Therefore I don't want that Ukraine ever will be in NATO.
Ukr in general had treated us a bit worse than Russia during 30 last years....
They aren't nazi as claimed by Kremlin, it is bullshit propaganda for babushkas.
While they aren't nice IMHO and this is what it is....

Lol do you guys think Khabib speaking out on instagram will change Putins mind <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

The guy just lost his father 2 years ago. No way is he risking his life or his loved ones.

There is a clear reason the only dagestani star that spoke out is Mokaev. A fighter who has UK citizenship and a family that DOESNT live in Russia but in England.
No one will listen some Khabib dagi or chechen in russia anyway....
As first he isn't in church under Kirill and isn't russian.
His purpose is to entertain ppl ....like actors, circus, cinema.
Pro fighting is entertainment business.
Ofc dagi guy if is living in U.K and does have U.K citizenship does have advantages:
First thing is that part of brits will look on him as taxpayer bringing £ for british taxman.
Next thing is that such guy cant be " sold " to Russia back because he is british citizen.....

Khabib isn't.
And someone might even dream that some russian in Moscow or St Pete will listen his opinons.
He isn't slavic guy, he isn't orthodox christian etc....
Sorry.....

Why does MMA have to become a political thing? Do football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and hockey players get called out for addressing world issues?
Do you kneel bro?

San-Francisco-49ers-football-Colin-Kaepernick-kneeling-2016.jpg

Back