News Khalidov vs Pudzianowski 17 Dec, KSW 77

Is this the biggest MMA fight in Poland history right?

Khalidov going through weight classes like crazy.

awesome. Might as well do it, two massive names in Polish mma, why not.

This is like a Pride Sapp/Nog fight, can Mamed take out the beast.

Khalidov was one of the most gifted/talented MMA fighter of all time. Dana White did everything to bring him to UFC, but apparently KSW was paying him a lot of money UFC could not beat. The way he ran through his division back in the day, was truly spectacular. Once he got injured, he was never the same after that. He was both great on the ground and in the stand-up. However, he used to always fight in the 185 lbs division while Pudz has always been 265+ lbs so this is just a sad state of KSW as to how far it has declined. They have no big names left as all of them are at UFC now. Khalidov is grossly undersized for a super heavyweight fight and Pudz will be able to take him down and then just control him on the ground. Pudzianowski does not want to fight the champ of his division (Fries) because he knows he has no chance of winning against him so pick a great MMA fighter from two divisions down.

Last edited:
I kid you not, I know more about what's happening in KSW than UFC/Bellaotr because once a month someone uploads some 2 minute freakshow fight from poland and it's just enough to hold my interest

This is gonna be pretty good, will be a spectecular 2 minutes

This has been an awesome forth quarter of the year for MMA, Aleks vs Datsik happened, Floyd vs Mekeru happened and now this fight

One more for the road Pudz!
AlienatedAccurateGoa-size_restricted.gif

Khalidov was one of the most gifted/talented MMA fighter of all time. Dana White did everything to bring him to UFC, but apparently KSW was paying him a lot of money UFC could not beat. The way he ran through his division back in the day, was truly spectacular. Once he got injured, he was never the same after that. He was both great on the ground and in the stand-up. However, he used to always fight in the 185 lbs division while Pudz has always been 265+ lbs so this is just a sad state of KSW as to how far it has declined. They have no big names left as all of them are at UFC now. Khalidov is grossly undersized for a super heavyweight fight and Pudz will be able to take him down and then just control him on the ground. Pudzianowski does not want to fight the champ of his division (Fries) because he knows he has no chance of winning against him so pick a great MMA fighter from two divisions down.

WW sized Dani Tabera was robbed vs Mamed back in the day though. One of the most underrated fighters ever from Europe. His manager didnt do him any favour

WW sized Dani Tabera was robbed vs Mamed back in the day though. One of the most underrated fighters ever from Europe. His manager didnt do him any favour

Yeah, many believe Aziz Karoglou (sic?) was robbed against Khalidov as well since KSW judges are Polish. Still, I believe Khalidov made a big mistake not accepting the UFC offer to bring him to the US.

Yeah, many believe Aziz Karoglou (sic?) was robbed against Khalidov as well since KSW judges are Polish. Still, I believe Khalidov made a big mistake not accepting the UFC offer to bring him to the US.

Yeah, one of the most talented MWs of his generation imo

The UFC offered him like 20K/20K when he was making a couple hundred thousand in Poland. He talked about it in Polish media that the offer was so low, that it never made any sense and they wanted to have him fight in the rankings right away

The UFC offered him like 20K/20K when he was making a couple hundred thousand in Poland. He talked about it in Polish media that the offer was so low, that it never made any sense and they wanted to have him fight in the rankings right away

Wow! That is low as hell LOL

with Soldic leaving to ONE this is KSWs last big fight for a long long time....

Back