Kickboxing Podcast Roundup

Loriquero

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There are very few people making quality Kickboxing related content, and sometimes I feel that this content gets less attention that it should, so I will try to keep up with this thread posting last episodes of the Kickboxing podcasts I am aware of:

- ApodcastAboutKickboxing hosted by (twitter) @ApparatusFlatus and @xKaratepath; they focus mainly on the japanese scene, their last episode was on feb 2022 and they talked about RISE World Series 2021 Osaka 2, some Glory and so:

- Kickin' it by @TimWheatonMMA (the only guy with an "MMA surname" I follow on twitter) and @BCuttinoTSMA, they focus a little bit more in the European scene, last episode was on march ¿8? and and they were focusing on Glory 80:

-Warman Kickfighting show by @steventhewarman dude has been doing Kickboxing podcast since... A lot time ago. he talks about everything kickfighting related and he just did an episode today talking about ONE lights out as the good Iman Barlow fanboy he is:

https://lordgaul.podbean.com/e/warman-kickfighting-show-ep-335/

This is good to know as I have been looking for kickboxing focused podcasts. There is one called "Kicking in Zubaz" which is ok but the guy only seems to post twice a year now.

Tim and the Mechanic talk about Glory 80, also ONE X preview

For the Dutch gang. De Kickboks Podcast.

ONE X, RISE ElDorado, K‘Festa.5 review, comments on the Wrozek dismiss fiasco and some well deserved bashing on Beyond Kick @Yodsanan

Dogman and Xkarate talking about K-1 card of Feb, RISE Eldorado 2022 and K‘Festa 5

Last edited:

@BCuttinoTSMA and @TimWheatonMMA talk about next Rise and Krush cards, the new great ONE Muay Thai GP and the current situation of Glory Kickboxing.

会讲中文的人,For chinese speakers:

Last week conversation, Josh and Alfie were talking about last week Takeru vs Tenshin conference, they also talked a lot about ONE Kickboxing and Muay Thai series, and today they are going to talk about recent announced #TheMatch2022 fights:

Enfusion 106 and Glory 80 Studio event preview:

I hosted this Podcast in spanish language, my guests were David Leonardo Bárcena, the writer of the "Historia del Kickboxing en Japón" book, Jesús Cabello: the trainer of Alex Rivas, Cristina Morales and Jorge Varela (All of them fought in K-1 Japan), and Cristian Bosch: the trainer of Ignacio Capllonch and Federico Roma (two Tenshin‘s former opponents) If you understand some spanish you could give it a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back