Kickboxing Podcast Roundup

One Championship's new news app.
"Provider of a news media platform for combat sports. It promotes Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and mixed martial arts (MMA) sports and also provides news, videos, and events information on martial arts games to users. It hosts Asian mixed martial artists and world champions on the media broadcast. It also offers ONE content broadcast across various platforms and devices, such as free-to-air TV, paid TV, digital, social, TV, computers, and mobile. The mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices."

- @apparatusflatus talking with some weebs about Last RISE in Osaka and K-1 related stuff:

-Tim and Brandon talking about Enfusion and K-1 card for this weekend:

I haven't really watched Kickboxing in years, apart from the fights on ONE. I think being on Sherdog is gonna get me back into watching and listening to these podcasts. This forum is like a gateway drug for fights.

I haven't really watched Kickboxing in years, apart from the fights on ONE. I think being on Sherdog is gonna get me back into watching and listening to these podcasts. This forum is like a gateway drug for fights.
Welcome on Sherdog bud

Back