Kid gets whupped, pulls pants up, lays smack down

Black guy whooped on those cowardly white boys (lets be honest all group fights are kinda cowardly)

Black guy whooped on those cowardly white boys (lets be honest all group fights are kinda cowardly)

Nothing to do with race. If you look carefully, the guy with the red hoodie is black and the guy with the black t-shirt and blue jeans (he gets dropped at 16 secs) looks hispanic.

Those punches the two were throwing were so cringeworthy, I could only watch it once.

Red sweater shoots for the double after the two go down but doesn't drive it home. No guillotine counter or sprawl threatened as guy was facing the other way, lol. Your 15 minutes – just like that.

<{nope}>

lol @ the kid that get knocked down first sticking his arms out. His friend with Downs should have used more strength.

The white kids look like they're swimming rather than punching

The best part was the tubby little security guard at the end.

giphy.gif

The one kid started to do the Brendan Schaub.

1527832723276.gif

Thank the lord he dropped them both, getting hit in the back of the head sucks. Looked like he didn't want to get expelled then had enough and fucked them up.

Short fat security chick charging in at the end is my favorite part

That fat guy was throwing pro wrestling type punches.

I liked it when the fat guy started getting beat up. Don't know why.

Blue sleeves wrecked the hall.

At first, I think about the part of this video where the jumping takes place and I think about how visceral it is.

Afterwards, I feel depressed about the jumping part because that could easily happen to me.

Being jumped isn't very awesome at all.

Back