Social Kids In Trouble For Speaking Out Against China

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
These kids made this poster speaking on how China has become the New Soviet Union and people saying it's an anti-asian poster and want everyone to beg for forgiveness for being racist.

0418b95c2c4eb65fdbda28165c3c9790

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-kinda-sus-student-club-180021349.html

Last edited:
The left carries Chinas water.

it’s traitorous behavior by the globalist communist left in America.

when people succumb to the mental illness of liberalism, there is no cure. Just imagine saying China is bad being racist. Mental illness

China knows how to use our insane liberalism against us. Which is why you have a Chinese guy complaining about it on Twitter. It’s a tactic.

remember we have a huge problem with even 4th generation Chinese people spying and carrying water for the “home country”

immigration was a mistake if we can be 5th columned from the inside out

The left carries Chinas water.

it’s traitorous behavior by the globalist communist left in America.

when people succumb to the mental illness of liberalism, there is no cure. Just imagine saying China is bad being racist. Mental illness

China knows how to use our insane liberalism against us. Which is why you have a Chinese guy complaining about it on Twitter. It’s a tactic.

remember we have a huge problem with even 4th generation Chinese people spying and carrying water for the “home country”

immigration was a mistake if we can be 5th columned from the inside out

They're just using the playbook created by Israel.

Which, if you read the article, is funny
From Article said:
A call for conservatives: The poster recruits students to join the school’s chapter of Turning Point USA (TPUSA)

From Wiki said:
Turning Point USA (TPUSA), or Turning Point, is an American right-wing organization that advocates conservative narratives on high school, college, and university campuses.[2][3][4] The organization was founded in 2012 by Charlie Kirk and William Montgomery.[3][5] TPUSA's sister organizations include Turning Point Action, Turning Point Endowment, Students for Trump, and the Falkirk Center for Faith and Liberty at Liberty University. The group also works closely with PragerU.

Reap what you sow.

Should be suspended for making Amongus jokes

suspended

Fuck the Chinese Government and fuck Mao Zedouche. Cancer to the earth.

These kids made this poster speaking on how China has become the New Soviet Union and people saying it's an anti-asian poster and want everyone to beg for forgiveness for being racist.
I do not understand why saying China is the new Soviet Union is anti-Asian or racist. I think this is exactly the opposite: showing off respect to the latest China success in the economic and human development.

I do not understand why saying China is the new Soviet Union is anti-Asian or racist. I think this is exactly the opposite: showing off respect to the latest China success in the economic and human development.
I think as was said, the left carries water for China. Instead of seeing this for what it is, the retards have approached this as a racist act. SMH at liberals

This is just progressive brain-rot. Take this old broad. She isn’t kidding, she actually feels this way...

This is just progressive brain-rot. Take this old broad. She isn’t kidding, she actually feels this way...

The clapping seals are incapable of formulating their own thoughts and ideas. I doubt she could put forth a convincing argument as to why that's horrific unless she changed the meaning of the word.

Yea and no, really. Because ppl are too stupid to differentiate between the Chinese government, it's people, and Asian-Americans...

Back