Knock off theragun.

rearnakedchoke

Suck it!
@Steel
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum.

So I got a knock off theragun off Amazon. Just to check it out and see if I notice any results. I actually feel pretty good after using it on hips, legs and back.
Anyone have positive results with the real thing or knock offs, or is it just in my head?

What's the concept of the gun? To break up knots in tight muscle or move the lactic out faster?

Seems like a worthy valentines gift.

Last edited:
What's the concept of the gun? To break up knots in tight muscle or move the lactic out faster?

Seems like a worthy valentines gift.
I think it’s to loosen up the muscles and also provide more blood flow? It comes with 6 different heads for different applications.

I'm not sold on the whole trigger point-fascia-stuff, but I really dig my knock of massage pistol.

I think it’s to loosen up the muscles and also provide more blood flow? It comes with 6 different heads for different applications.
Had a random person offer to try it out, but wasn't keen on running a strangers massage gun on my skin. Bounced it off the quads a few times and it was a really direct and noticeable feeling deep in the muscle. Only did it a few seconds. Worth buying a knock off version?

Had a random person offer to try it out, but wasn't keen on running a strangers massage gun on my skin. Bounced it off the quads a few times and it was a really direct and noticeable feeling deep in the muscle. Only did it a few seconds. Worth buying a knock off version?
I’ve only had a couple weeks, so can’t speak to how well it will hold up. I’ve noticed it loosens up my back and shoulders. I’d try it out. Get one with a one year return, so you can return if you don’t like it.

Funny. I was just watching an nba game and they had a knockoff one similar to mine on the bench. I guess they don’t want to pay theragun rates either.

Funny. I was just watching an nba game and they had a knockoff one similar to mine on the bench. I guess they don’t want to pay theragun rates either.
Got on Amazon and they range from $48 to hundreds. Easy sponsorship could get them views on TV.

Yeah I got a Chinese knock off. Feels good.

I don't think it's strong enough to get full benefits from, been looking into a jigsaw adapter or a car polisher.

I use it to warm up an area I'm focusing on when it feels like an injury is incoming. Also to increase blood flow post exercise.

I'm not sure as to the studied therapeutic benefits but it sure feels good.

If I pull a muscle in my neck or have pain in my rotator cuff it seems to help.

I got Opove M3, I like it.
Same here. M3 Pro

Works wonders. I routinely use it when I come back from a run and work my whole leg chain. It's a bit harsh for targeted areas like if you had a knot in your trap, it'll rattle your fucking brain real good. I don't thing the trade off is there in those cases

Back