KOKRAK WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit. Didn't know that was the type of come up that was being rooted home. Good one. That will keep the pantry full of beans.

Awesome job!

Honestly, I think golf is probably one of the most overlooked sports to bet on. I used to make a killing on "Field over _______________" bets. Typically, the leader after the 2nd round will be overvalued. There may be 15 guys within 2 strokes and the bet will be sitting at around -500. Even better is if a big name is within a couple strokes of the lead. You may have 6 golfers ahead of him, 4 tied, and another 15 within two strokes. Yet due to name value, he'll be at -600. I used to parlay those all of the time with MMA and came out way ahead. I just don't watch golf near as much anymore so I haven't played lately. I never had good luck picking a winner.

Awesome job!

Honestly, I think golf is probably one of the most overlooked sports to bet on. I used to make a killing on "Field over _______________" bets. Typically, the leader after the 2nd round will be overvalued. There may be 15 guys within 2 strokes and the bet will be sitting at around -500. Even better is if a big name is within a couple strokes of the lead. You may have 6 golfers ahead of him, 4 tied, and another 15 within two strokes. Yet due to name value, he'll be at -600. I used to parlay those all of the time with MMA and came out way ahead. I just don't watch golf near as much anymore so I haven't played lately. I never had good luck picking a winner.

See I am not a big money gambler. Im not gambling thousands of dollars every event or nothing like that so what I do since I want to win a decent amount with golf pre-tourney I take 4 golfers 25$ each to win the tourney at least +4000 so If I win 1 of them its at least 1k. If any of my golfers are within 3 strokes of the leader after the first rd I will double down on them not caring about the odds and bet 50 on them as well as take 2 of the biggest longshots within 3 strokes of the leader for 25$. God I fucked up so badly by not betting Mickelson after the first rd 2 events ago he was 3 strokes back +8500 he ended up winning the tourney I played it safe and took 2 other golfers lol. This may not be the smarterst way of gambling some people might think But I have hit 4 of these the past yr

But Na I would have to say Hockey is the most overlooked sport to make money on

But Na I would have to say Hockey is the most overlooked sport to make money on

I agree. I started watching hockey again after like a 10 year hiatus. I picked hockey to try and live bet because it's incredibly dynamic and there are crazy odd swings. I'm having success with my hockey livebetting model. Betting small now to see if I'm simply not just lucky. Boston fucking cucked me, I bet them at +200 and again at +1100 after they went two goals down. They were outplaying the islanders and an error leads to a breakaway goal. But betting hockey is fun as hell, onto the next one.

qxLRBiQ.png

I agree. I started watching hockey again after like a 10 year hiatus. I picked hockey to try and live bet because it's incredibly dynamic and there are crazy odd swings. I'm having success with my hockey livebetting model. Betting small now to see if I'm simply not just lucky. Boston fucking cucked me, I bet them at +200 and again at +1100 after they went two goals down. They were outplaying the islanders and an error leads to a breakaway goal. But betting hockey is fun as hell, onto the next one.

qxLRBiQ.png

I was so close to winning big on the Wild taking the series against the Knights after they got down 3-1. They forced a game 7, but just couldn't finish

Back