Koral's New Lightweight Gi V1

Hey guys I'm thinking about asking my family for the koral light gi for christmas and I have a quick question.

I'm 5'8 165 lbs and I'm not sure whether I should go with the A2 or A1. I don't have the longest arms or legs, I'm pretty compact. I've had a A2 Koral Classic before which was super baggy on me, the sleeves would reach all the way down to my knuckles after rolling. I tried to shrink my A2 but that didn't help too much, so I just ended up selling it to a friend.

I'm leaning towards the A1 but any input is appreciated!

dear sherdoger's so I want your final veredict ... does the koral light is a good GI?

in a rank from 1 to 10 what will receive the koral light?

also ... in some other threads I read that when people grab your koral light it just stretches more and more after some months of training? that is what I'm most afraid of! :icon_cry2

I've had this gi since it came out. It definitely is light and thin, much thinner than a single weave. I like it cause its very breathable and keeps me much cooler when the weather is hot. No rips or damage after a few years of use. The pants are kind of stiff and the drawstring sucks though.

Its a great gi in terms of keeping you cool. I really enjoyed mine! But at the same time its super easy to get grips on.

Back