The gangster, the cop and the devil was pretty good, so was the outlaws

Man from Nowhere

8071.jpg

All time favorite Korean movie called Friend

Friend_%282001_film%29_poster.jpg

Once Upon a Time In High School

MV5BMjAxMzY4MjU2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjY5OTQ2MzE@._V1_.jpg

The Yellow Sea

MV5BOTk0ODMxYTgtY2I4Mi00Y2VjLWFiMzMtODc2ZWM4Mzg5N2NjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQ3ODkxMjE@._V1_.jpg

The Guard Post (good zombie horror movie)

71JGo5h6euL._SL1024_.jpg

Triad The Election (really good gangster movie- most on here are Gangster movies)

220px-TRIAD.jpg

Election 2

220px-Election2HK.jpg

There are more...I just can't remember the names

Great list bro

Gotta add these to it

1801160235295-l.jpg

513dpen-A1-OL-SY445.jpg

MV5-BYWEx-MGMy-ZTYt-MTRm-ZS00-M2-Vl-LWI0-Mz-Mt-Ym-E5-Mz-Q1-N2-Mz-OGE4-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTMx-ODk2-OTU-V1.jpg

Tubi TV has a lot of the movies listed here. It is free, but there are commercials.

Why are you limiting yourself to 3-4 years? anyway

Burning (2018. Psychological Drama)
Gonjiam Haunted Asylum (2018. Found Footage Horror)
The Handmaiden (2016. Psychological Thriller/Drama)
The Witch: Subversion (2018. Sci-fi/Mystery/Action/Thriller)
The Wailing (2016. Folk/K-horror)

Well, I've going to trust you since you're a fan of THE WAILING which is one of my favorite films of any genre in the past few years. And I've heard excellent reviews from others about GONJIAM HAUNTED ASYLUM ( which I plan on watching later on tonight via Amazon Prime ) so you must have pretty good taste. So, I decided to look into the other films you mentioned & I was immediately intrigued by THE WITCH: SUBVERSION. And since Amazon didn't have it among their free titles for Prime members I just decided to buy it on Blu-ray. So, I'm looking forward to watching it when it arrives, later on, this week.

Well, I've going to trust you since you're a fan of THE WAILING which is one of my favorite films of any genre in the past few years. And I've heard excellent reviews from others about GONJIAM HAUNTED ASYLUM ( which I plan on watching later on tonight via Amazon Prime ) so you must have pretty good taste. So, I decided to look into the other films you mentioned & I was immediately intrigued by THE WITCH: SUBVERSION. And since Amazon didn't have it among their free titles for Prime members I just decided to buy it on Blu-ray. So, I'm looking forward to watching it when it arrives, later on, this week.

My wife and I just watched the Witch/Subversion a few days ago we both gave it a solid "B-". Then we had a long languid discussion about K-Pop, gore, my cousin in Seoul (military love child) and agreed we would probably visit Japan & Korea.

If we ever leave the state again that is...but the movie was good.

My wife and I just watched the Witch/Subversion a few days ago we both gave it a solid "B-". Then we had a long languid discussion about K-Pop, gore, my cousin in Seoul (military love child) and agreed we would probably visit Japan & Korea.

If we ever leave the state again that is...but the movie was good.

Cool. Thanks for letting me know, bro. I appreciate it.

I said 3-4 years, because I've seen it if it was good and older than that.

Korean movies achieved the Godfather movie like greatness.

is a dirty carnival the one that opens with the huge brawl under the bridge in the mud???

Any chance you know the name of a Korean gangster movie that starts with 2 groups of people waiting for someone to get home to kill him? And they let him live one more day. They are waiting on the street in front of his apartment. Sorry but I can't think if any important details.

Any chance you know the name of a Korean gangster movie that starts with 2 groups of people waiting for someone to get home to kill him? And they let him live one more day. They are waiting on the street in front of his apartment. Sorry but I can't think if any important details.
Sorry no idea
My best guess would be the first half of Yellow Sea but that barely fits your description

I think the movie you're looking for is called exiled

Older than four years, but Thirst might be my favorite vampire movie of all time.

Back