Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

This reminds me of something that I just can't put my finger on. I'll have to listen to it a few more times and maybe it will come to me.

One thing I'm finding though is I enjoy the video's almost as much as the songs:p
Here's other good ones that are worth watching

And here is the MV that started my journey into Kpop little over 6 years ago <{1-16}><{1-18}>

Baek A Yeon just unveiled an album spoiler video earlier today.

Her title track is called 'Bittersweet' (featuring the Barbarettes) set to be released on the 29th 6PM KST

Here is her last title 'so-so' from 2016. (One of my favorite Kpop songs of that year.)<{1-15}>

I don't listen too much to Jpop compared to Kpop, but I do enjoy Morning Musume's music. They have a lot of good jams worth listening

Baek A Yeon just unveiled an album spoiler video earlier today.

Her title track is called 'Bittersweet' (featuring the Barbarettes) set to be released on the 29th 6PM KST

looking forward to this. baek a yeon is very talented, and i love the barberettes.

What's unfair is iTunes has a k-pop genre section, but no j-pop section. At least they have L'arc en Ciel.

Recommendations: L'arc en Ciel, Glay, Utada Hikaru, Globe.

One hit wonders, as far as I know:
Taiyo to Ciscomoon - Tsuki to Taiyo
Shazna - Koibito

looking forward to this. baek a yeon is very talented, and i love the barberettes.

Indeed she is. Her music always brings joy to my ears. <3
Yeah, that trio has a lot of good songs. I really like their cover of Mr Sandman.

For Japanese artists, I really enjoy Mao Abe. She reminds me of an IU but with a rock vibe.

I had a ticket to her concert in Japan, but I ended up not going because I was caught up doing something else in Tokyo. :(

What's unfair is iTunes has a k-pop genre section, but no j-pop section. At least they have L'arc en Ciel.

Recommendations: L'arc en Ciel, Glay, Utada Hikaru, Globe.

One hit wonders, as far as I know:
Taiyo to Ciscomoon - Tsuki to Taiyo
Shazna - Koibito

I second your recommendation of Utada. I don't know the others whom you listed.

Underrated collab imo

The only Hikaru Utada I bought were:
Can you keep a secret?
Flavor of life

My estimate is 85% of L'arc en Ciel is very good. I saw a vid of their world tour in NYC and Indonesia, and blacks, whites, hispanics, Indonesians, old, young were all singing along in Japanese. Crazy!

classic black nut:

Last edited:
Back