Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

also, speaking of utada hikaru, i imagine most people know this but for those who don't, she's a tetris master and here are some videos of her competing against (and embarrassing) men, women, and children.

Lovelyz just did a pretty good cover of an old 80s Korean song on Immortal Songs 2. I remember hearing this song before on a variety show. I just never knew what the name was at the time. Now I know <{1-11}>

The song they covered is called 'I Don't Know What Love Is' by Lee Ji Yeon

ELRIS, a new group set to debut on June 1st just released a highlight medley for their debut album 'We, First'.

One of the members of the group, Kim So Hee, was the runner-up for the reality show K-Pop Star 6.

Almost 2 weeks ago, she debuted her first solo MV 'Spotlight'.

So far I'm really looking forward to this group. Liking all the songs so far, especially the 5th song in the album 'You and I'.

Last edited:
IU and PSY performed together the song 'What Would of Been' by PSY (featuring Lena Park) on the tv show Fantastic Duo 2.

I thought IU's voice was really great with PSY in this peformance.

Last edited:
April's new title 'Mayday' was just released, along with another song called 'Love Sick'

And Baek A Yeon's new title was also released

Jinsol is life, but too young. April is slowly becoming a solid group.

Her vocals are impressive tho.
Yeah, this seems to be a really good year so far for April. I really liked their last comeback title 'April Story'. Mayday is good too and much different than their previous songs

Coco from one of my favorite underdog groups CoCoSoRi has a new solo release:

i agree entirely. jinsol is talented and pretty funny, and she was on Girl Spirit which i loved, but april as a whole group seem too young to me. they've moved past that image a bit since Tinkerbell, but it's still there (haven't checked Mayday yet though).

they need to bring back sawori.

HalfSoulfulApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

i agree entirely. jinsol is talented and pretty funny, and she was on Girl Spirit which i loved, but april as a whole group seem too young to me. they've moved past that image a bit since Tinkerbell, but it's still there (haven't checked Mayday yet though).

they need to bring back sawori.

HalfSoulfulApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif
Fucking LMAO at Sawori. Legendary mascot

Her vocals are impressive tho.
Yeah, this seems to be a really good year so far for April. I really liked their last comeback title 'April Story'. Mayday is good too and much different than their previous songs

Yeah she can hit teh high notes, for which I have a huge bias. She will end up being one of the best vocalist if she continues to improve.

Back