Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

New one by FAKY.

Faky and Femm go Karaoke to sing their own song.

Last edited:
time to get hyped:

feels like ages since LOONA released anything.

This is probably Jrock but those harmonies are better than most Jpop groups..........except Banana Lemon.

miyu takeuchi (no relation) at a city pop concert:

miyu takeuchi (no relation) at a city pop concert:

Nice live peformance from Miyu!

I hope sometime down the road she covers this classic. It's one of my City Pop favorites.

Last edited:
I first saw Kpop while listening to KPop EXO . Still low key want to learn some of their dance routines. Too bad I can't dance to shit

It makes a huge difference having (or being) a band with real instruments for live shows.

OG's Crayon Pop (minus Ellin) watching their early videos:

and Dreamcatcher Yoohyeon with another informative vlog following SuA's lead:

Merry Christmas all!

been a tough few months for IZONE but really glad to see they'll be coming back.

been a tough few months for IZONE but really glad to see they'll be coming back.

Wasn't really sure at all if they would ever come back. It's great that they will continue on.

NHK World has a 50 min special called Songs of Tokyo Festival 2019. Caught it after it started with Glay doing Survival and a Q&A. There's a repeat later today. They're doing Be With You now. I wonder if the whole show is on Glay.

Edit: Seems like a few songs per group, multiple bands.

Edit 2: LUNA SEA doing the Gundam The Origin song.

Last edited:
Wasn't really sure at all if they would ever come back. It's great that they will continue on.
yeah, especially after all of the issues lately surrounding mental health and the way negative feedback is affecting idols i was worried about them. looking forward to seeing them back again, but it's too bad they've lost so much time.

NHK World has a 50 min special called Songs of Tokyo Festival 2019. Caught it after it started with Glay doing Survival and a Q&A. There's a repeat later today. They're doing Be With You now. I wonder if the whole show is on Glay.

Edit: Seems like a few songs per group, multiple bands.

Edit 2: LUNA SEA doing the Gundam The Origin song.
looked for a VOD on the NHK World website the other day, but couldn't find it unfortunately.

Back