Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

new from former Dal Shabet's Subin:

i'll always rep her after she made one of the greatest kpop songs of all time, Circle's Dream and although Dive isn't really my kind of music, i really enjoyed this and Subin shows how talented she is as a soloist here. really emotional song that reminds me of Sori's I'm Not Alone in that sense (i think the two songs are a good pairing of personal, emotional songs with Dive having a blue color palette and I'm Not Alone having a red one).

Ex-Momoland member Yeonwoo giving us a quick reminder to wash your hands. Stay safe everyone!

Gacharic Spin working from quarantine and collaborating with some dude.

Apink comeback:

wasn't a big fan of their music for a while, but their last few releases have been really good.

Been getting more into a lot of Junichi's music lately.
His duet here with Akina Nakamori is very nice.

First heard Junichi's songs when I lived in Japan. If I wasn't living in Louisiana I'd probably be in Japan. His music is still relevant today. @Oku

HA:TFELT back to continue the trend of fantastic solo releases from former Wonder Girls:

April's newest title track just came out since their last one in 2018. Sounds pretty damn good, imo.

April's newest title track just came out since their last one in 2018. Sounds pretty damn good, imo.

gotta support april. from having a former CIVA member, jinsol being on legendary show Girl Spirit, to most importantly the epic Sawori era:
HalfSoulfulApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

good comeback song too.

IU ft Suga.

Bol4 ft Baekhyun. Tho no Ji Yoon this time, just Ji Young.

Also soon we finally getting some Twice back. June 1st. Cannot wait-been a pain without them to be honest.

Oh My Girl with a special MV for Dolphin:

made up of behind the scenes clips from their previous MVs. great song and captures OMG's vibe very well.

I've been listening to Junichi since the lockdown. Makes me feel better about life. @Oku

Back