Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

@Fork

yeah we also got Dahyun on Monday.

Edit: Momo today.

Edit 2: Late but just adding Jeongyeon's teaser

Last edited:
A new melody project from Jihyo...been a long time. Worth the wait-this cover is gorgeous. Love it-her voice is really lovely and we don't often get to see that on the albums-but here it's really really nice.

Just saw TWICE's new teaser.

Good lord, this concept.
NarrowApprehensiveAbyssiniangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

The new teaser is nuts to me. The concept and visuals are just really different from what I'm used to from TWICE and after 2019 KR releases I was thinking we would be getting a video more like Feel Special with more glitz and glam or w/e...but this looks really fitting for the Summer. Def' excited.

Also AgustD if anyone is interested-not sure the song name it's in Korean. The video is pretty cool to be honest.

Dreamcatcher soap opera has started:

legends.

was a pleasant surprise, hopefully for a new album

i really like her background vocals and the sax and stuff which all sort of remind me of late 80's/early 90's stuff. i can't think of who it is specifically, but it reminds me of someone... annie lennox or something maybe.

I'm really liking Twice new song and honestly the EP is great...Oxygen, Firework and Shadow are already some of their best b sides.

I'm really liking Twice new song and honestly the EP is great...Oxygen, Firework and Shadow are already some of their best b sides.
Make Me Go is hands down my favorite track from that album. That bass and Minari's vocals. I love it!

Dubu weather reporting on television is probably the best thing I've seen this year. hah

Back