Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

HA:TFELT (Wonder Girls Yeeun) comeback:

That's pretty good, think it might have come a bit late tho, it think it would have been better in the height of the Summer for me. Is that Yeeun from the Wonder Girls? If so glad to see her still doing well after all these years, a lot of 2nd gen idols still doing good these days. Nice.

Also Mamamoo had a comeback, some kind of special single so I don't think it will be promoted but it's pretty alright.

I'll put this in a spoiler since it's a bit sad and a fairly heavy topic, I don't know if anyone saw the stories but a former member of the group ILUV allegedly attempted suicide a few days ago. Her name is Minah, she was in some kind of legal battle with her agency over harassment form the company and some of the members of ILUV but the agency denied it. Very worrying for her since this is not the first time she has tried to bring about the end of her own life.

It's such a sad trend of bullying, harassment and worse from a lot of companies, in particular for smaller labels, that we are seeing such claims lately. Idols don't seem to have a support network that they need and reading about situations like this makes me think the industry has learned nothing from the 6 or 7 idols who have committed suicide in the past. I hope she gets some help and can get away from the people in her life who are not helping her mental state.

That's pretty good, think it might have come a bit late tho, it think it would have been better in the height of the Summer for me. Is that Yeeun from the Wonder Girls? If so glad to see her still doing well after all these years, a lot of 2nd gen idols still doing good these days. Nice.
yeah, it's a bit late to be released as a summer song which it seems meant to be. and i also think the generic latin beat is a little derivative, but it's a good track anyway.

and yeah, that is WG Yeeun and i'll always get hyped for her solo releases after she made one of my favorite songs of all time:

also new from MAMAMOO Solar basically for her youtube channel:

Reactions: Oku
IZ*ONE teaser:

former AOA ChoA will be getting a Youtube channel tomorrow:

former AOA ChoA will be getting a Youtube channel tomorrow:

Wow that's a name I haven't heard in a while. Glad to see she's back.

I still love this song! Been listening all day

another genius self-made MV from Dreamcatcher for Break The Wall:

ChoA back with a youtube channel and a cover:

New title track from EVERGLOW. <5>

really like that Everglow is sticking with a pretty distinct sound. love the chorus, seems very Blinding Lights-ish.

also City Pop Queen YUKIKA with another release (don't think this was on her album):

Back