Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

yeah jyp always highlights naeyon or tzuyu , but i think chaeyoung is very under rated
Yeah loved Nayeon's whole solo era but am happy we're jumping back into group content quickly with Celebrate and now this, really praying we get a lot of focus on Chaeyoung and Momo myself for this album. Especially considering the fan response so far for Chae' with this styling.
Tho with the upcoming Yes, I am Chaeyoung book we should be somewhat sated.
Also can't wait for the potential Jihyo solo they've been hinting at. Maybe we'll get that early next year.
one more day. my fave Jisoo looks hot

Yeah looking forward to it, been forever since we got any decent BP content. I'm loving Jennie's look from the first teaser the most so far but Jisoo in the kind of face mask thing in the MV teaser looks cool too. Only like 30-ish hours left now I think.

New IVE title track.

The song is catchy as hell and the "I will Survive" sample was a nice touch. <{1-69}>

yeah, finally getting around to catching up on a lot of this stuff and that sample was great.

also not new at all, but Purple Kiss - Nerdy feels like it owes a lot to their big sister group Mamamoo's Hip and Billie Eilish:

also, a comeback from EXID:

WTH I didn't know they released a new song. I guess this is what I get for not following most of the K-pop comeback news that's been going on recently. lol

Anyways, it's good to see them back once again.

Back