Kristina Williams and Tyrell Fortune Going Into Free Agency With 1st Round Losses

RODNEY83

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kristina Williams and Tyrell Fortune both went into Bellator 239 knowing it was the final fight under their current Bellator contracts and both suffered 1st Round losses.

I'm sure the UFC will be chomping at the bit for a 3-3 williams.

Now he has to go out and work for it.................It sucks but, thats the sport. It knocks everyone back down a peg

Williams to Invicta

fortune not sure’ Bellator or PFL IMO

Now he has to go out and work for it.................It sucks but, thats the sport. It knocks everyone back down a peg

You hitting your boy when he is down?

Brutal man!

Does Tachi Palace Fights have any events coming soon? Maybe Dragon House or Gladiator Challenge.

Some one is crying his eyes out..
And boy I dont mind it after all his shitty threads...

Shit happens.

Frotune should have kept quiet. He talked trash on ESPN about Bellator not promoting him. At least they can put him into a highlight reel next being 1 punch KOed.

Now he either signs a shitty deal with them and keep his mouth shut or he goes to the regional scene and try to make it to the UFC from there.

He really shot himself in the foot here.

Tyrell could always go into boxing. Word on the street is he was knocking out pro boxers in practice.

PFL would make the most sense for Fortune at this point- chance to make a lot of money and really raise his stock before signing with the UFC. Or he loses and then has to crawls back to Bellator to be rehabilitated.

Tyrell Fortune needs to get the hell away from Scott Coker and Rich Chou "cans" matchmaking for years before having one step up in level opponent routine. It's difficult for athletes to stay motivated with that type of matchmaking. He needs to go to the PFL where at least he can stat motivated because every opponent would be a step up in level opponent as compared to what he has been fighting in Bellator and he will also have a chance to be on main cards more often and have a chance to make some great money. Kristina Williams, well, Invicta sounds good because she really needs to work on a lot of things.

Last edited:
Kristina Williams and Tyrell Fortune both went into Bellator 239 knowing it was the final fight under their current Bellator contracts and both suffered 1st Round losses.
This is to be expected as the unpopular me professes.

Kristina Williams, Case in point. Great talent, demolished Heather ' Fake News' Hardy.

Then we have a Sherdog poll of who's the best analyst. Poster's struggling. Why not add who's the best MMA coach? Other than the latest Firas Photo Op @ TSF... no ideas there. My take, neither group is up to raising Kristine's fortunes so here we are.

MMA (troll alert) doesn't have the foggist notion overall of martial development. Matchmaking, not so. There's your careeer path for Kristina.<Sansa00>

Lost right before free agency. Damn. That's never a good look unless you're a legend like Vitor or something.

I'd like to see Fortune in the PFL.

Fortune said he had 2 fights left on his contra t before the Tim Johnson fight, so I guess he has another fight left on hia contract.

Kristina Williams might be able to go to Invicta and have a career renaissance since Shannon Knapp
has taken fighters who were subpar and turned them into decent or better fighters that have gotten
second chances with the Bellators & UFCs of the world.

Back