KSW 75, MMA, Poland, Friday, October 14

Omielanczuk could be worth it. He may be shot to hell but Martinek has never been too good, and Daniel at least has heart.

All these small shows could surely be merged into one thread? Have a monthly general mma thread or something?

Adam Tomasik (-150) Madalin Pirvulescu $105.00 to win $70.00

Seems like the more dangerous striker, with takedowns and subs if he needs them. His only pro loss is to highly-touted prospect Oumar Sy, who is 6'5" with an 84" reach (wound up on bottom and couldn't break Sy's posture because his arms are so ridiculously long). Pîrvulescu was losing a firefight with 0-0 Stoica until Stoica gassed. Couldn't put him away with punches and finally kneed his gassed opponent in the face about 10x for the stoppage.

Only thing Tomasic has working against him is his short 73.6" reach.

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 6.32.22 pm.png

my odds in OZ on the only bookies so far

Adam Tomasik (-150) Madalin Pirvulescu $105.00 to win $70.00

Seems like the more dangerous striker, with takedowns and subs if he needs them. His only pro loss is to highly-touted prospect Oumar Sy, who is 6'5" with an 84" reach (wound up on bottom and couldn't break Sy's posture because his arms are so ridiculously long). Pîrvulescu was losing a firefight with 0-0 Stoica until Stoica gassed. Couldn't put him away with punches and finally kneed his gassed opponent in the face about 10x for the stoppage.

Only thing Tomasic has working against him is his short 73.6" reach.

I'll probably tape Madalin to have a look at him. I think Tomasik is pretty shit though.

View attachment 947607

my odds in OZ on the only bookies so far

Castkova and Kreft might be worth looking at if you can be bothered to tape low level WMMA. Just off a wikicap Kreft hasn't fought anyone with a pro win yet and Castkova's last three losses are to girls who are in the UFC and Bellator now.

Castkova and Kreft might be worth looking at if you can be bothered to tape low level WMMA. Just off a wikicap Kreft hasn't fought anyone with a pro win yet and Castkova's last three losses are to girls who are in the UFC and Bellator now.
Kreft looked god-awful in her last fight. She desperately held her opponent against the fence for three rounds and was losing decisively any time a striking exchange broke out.

Edit: worth pointing out Castkova is 40 now. I passed.

Last edited:
Split decision wins for Omielanczuk and Ruchala carry my parlay over to the LFA legs, Yuma and Gafurov. Think those two should be fine now.

Some bs polish judging decisions this card

Omielanczuk lost every round

Back