Kukri Knives Anyone?

I got one made in Nepal. I ordered it straight from the Nepalanese and it was only like $50.. It's made from the leaf spring of a Mercedes Benz truck. Razor sharp and almost indestructible..

I believe it is of superior quality to anything made by Cold Steel or SOG or any other name brand blade..

They also can make custom knives. I was planning on having a Rambo knife made that was as thick and heavy duty as my Kukri. I just never got around to it..

$50 may seem cheap but it's a lot of money for the Nepalanese. It could probaby feed a whole village for a month..

My Kukri was made by a Nepalanese using primitive hand tools. It came with a buffalo sheath. It's fully authentic.

I got the 8 inch model. I wanted something the size of a Bowie knife..

I feel like I could use my kukri to chop up any of y'alls kukris. Mine would chop, shatter, or bend up all your Walmart Kukris.

I could hammer nails using the spine of my Kukri. Without much effort, I could lop off limbs..

I would never even think of knife fighting or sword fighting anyone tho. I carry firearms.. If I ever found myself in a knife fight and I didn't have a gun, I would run..

I've seen stabbings and machete fights online.. They are horrific and the machete fighters are bat shit crazy.. I saw one where a guy got hacked up after tripping in a machete fight.. He got up to chase after the guy who chopped him up and his arm was dangling by a piece of skin or maybe clothing..

I got one made in Nepal. I ordered it straight from the Nepalanese and it was only like $50.. It's made from the leaf spring of a Mercedes Benz truck. Razor sharp and almost indestructible..

I believe it is of superior quality to anything made by Cold Steel or SOG or any other name brand blade..

They also can make custom knives. I was planning on having a Rambo knife made that was as thick and heavy duty as my Kukri. I just never got around to it..

$50 may seem cheap but it's a lot of money for the Nepalanese. It could probaby feed a whole village for a month..

My Kukri was made by a Nepalanese using primitive hand tools. It came with a buffalo sheath. It's fully authentic.

I got the 8 inch model. I wanted something the size of a Bowie knife..

I feel like I could use my kukri to chop up any of y'alls kukris. Mine would chop, shatter, or bend up all your Walmart Kukris.

I could hammer nails using the spine of my Kukri. Without much effort, I could lop off limbs..

I would never even think of knife fighting or sword fighting anyone tho. I carry firearms.. If I ever found myself in a knife fight and I didn't have a gun, I would run..

I've seen stabbings and machete fights online.. They are horrific and the machete fighters are bat shit crazy.. I saw one where a guy got hacked up after tripping in a machete fight.. He got up to chase after the guy who chopped him up and his arm was dangling by a piece of skin or maybe clothing..

What site are you using to order this? I definitely want an authentic kukri.

For practicality, they take a slightly different swing to master, but they're amazing bushcraft knives.

What site are you using to order this? I definitely want an authentic kukri.

For practicality, they take a slightly different swing to master, but they're amazing bushcraft knives.

I think this was the place I ordered mine from. I found the Kukri makers on YouTube and spoke with them in the comment section. It was a video like this...

I may or may not have gotten my Kukri from Kukri House but I know they are legit. That vid shows how they are made. There are a few Kukri makers in Nepal and Kukri House is one of them

https://nepalkhukurihouse.com

This is the exact one I bought and it came from Kukri House

41+noDlFd5L._AC_SY400_.jpg

And they can make different knives or even a custom knife. I was going to have them make me a Rambo knife but just never got to it

41W5AQ3BA0L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Look at how solid these Kukris are..

That is what you can expect if you get one.

Back