News Kunlun Fight 81 July 27th (including Ristie, Saiyok, Gurkov, Jiao Fukai, Dzhanis Zuev etc)

Kanka

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
From Kunlun Fight facebook:

The eight protagonists are: Thailand's Saiyok Pumpanmuang, Morocco's Maroun Toutouh, Italy's Davide Armanini, Kazakhstan's Mergen Bilyalov and four Chinese warriors, Zheng Zhaoyu, Jiao Fukai, Zhang Yang and Wu Sihan.

The night's opening quarterfinal will see Thailand's former elite Bangkok stadium star, Saiyok Pumpanmuang, face off against rising Chinese star, Zheng Zhaoyu, in what promises to be an intriguing encounter of gritty experience against youthful exuberance.

The second quarterfinal features a firm fan favorite of Kunlun Fight aficionados as Dutch/Moroccan fighter Marouan Toutouh pits his skillset against Chinese combatant Jiao Fukai. Can the electric Toutouh prevail over the home country hero to seal a spot in the semifinals?

An afformentioned Kunlun debutant will feature in the night's third quarterfinal as Italian warrior, Davide Armanini, will get his chance to shine on the Kunlun stage when he clashes with China's Zhang Yang, for the right to face off against the winner of the Bilyalov/Sihan contest.

Speaking of Mergen Bilyalov and Wu Sihan, they will collide in the climatic quarterfinal of the night, in what promises to be a fireworks versus a tornado clash of two of the favorites to take home the Kunlun gold — can the Kazikstani GGG of Kickboxing, outgun and outmaneuver the fast as lightening Sihan?

The main event is quite simply one of 'scintillating proportions' as Dutch megastar, Andy Ristie, makes his Kunlun debut, where he will go toe to toe with Chinese fighting hero Kong Lingfeng, in a contest set at 70 kgs.

Ristie, the man who has beaten global Kickboxing stars Giorgio Petrosyan, Jonay Risco, Gago Drago, Albert Kraus and Robin Van Roosmalen — to name a few — will bring his power packed fighting style to thrill the fans at Kunlun. The man who will face off against Ristie is non other than Kong Linfeng, a no frills combatant who has shared the ring with global fighting icon Buakaw Banchamek, Kingfeng believes he has nothing to fear from Ristie.

And with that, the stage is set for the return of Kunlun on Saturday the 27th of July. This event will undoubtably be a night not to be missed. The entire show can be watched live via www.fightbox.com and on the FiteTV App.

STREAM: https://live.ixigua.com/room/6716810828747901704/

Last edited:
im glad to see kunlun back with a good event

as many here, i can only believe that Ristie is fighting when i see him into the ring, just like it was with Ghita

Kunlun is way more innactive now than when they reached their peak in 2015-2016, i miss their big events

Should be a good weekend of kickboxing. I think it's pretty safe to assume Ristie will fight. Would be funny if he pulled out though LOL.

@JimGunn what is the over under on Ristie showing up to the fight?
I wish there were betting odds for Kunlun, it seems like it would be such a fun promotion to follow! I only ever purchased and watched one of their cards in full a couple of years ago or so (Kunlun Fight 68) but it really wasn't one of their stronger cards and it ended up being a pretty long 5+ hour slog to get through it even with blessed English commentary. I'd be all over it like I am with MMA, boxing and Glory kickboxing if it was bettable.

Gurkov vs Saiyok in the final

Andy Ristie is actually IN the ring it's happening!

so everyone waiting to see him back and we have to wait this heavenly amazing fatty actor wanting to "fight" instead

Still explosive and awkward style as usual. Let's see if he can mantain his power the next rounds.

lol ristie is having a hard time AGAINST KONG LINFENG....

he looks slow and out of fighitng rythm

better stay retired, he didnt have a nice future againt anyone who is good on this division

Back