Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Oh no, don’t get shit confused with me. I totally support what he did but I don’t and won’t support him. I think he seems like a total douche bag as a person, and I wouldn’t seek to hang out with him like he’s a celebrity, but I would and do defend his actions when people call him a murderer. Fuck them, they don’t know shit about shit

Pretty much my stance.
He just has a very punchable face

Was his toxicology report made up? Because it sure shows he had lethal levels of Fentanyl in his blood. Or were you talking about his prior arrests reports, those who mentioned he was known for eating his drugs when arrested, or those who detailed the time he invaded the home of a pregnant woman and pointed a gun at her belly? Or was the full video of his arrest, where he says ''I can't breathe'' way before being on the ground (as one overdosing on Fentanyl does), made up too?

Damn, lots of made-up things.
No, his toxicology report was not made up. But it does NOT show lethal levels. That claim is made up. That's not what the report says.

Isn’t this guy like 20 years old? If being a spokesperson for gun ownership etc isn’t paying the bills, he should probably get another job. He can probably go to school also, or learn a trade. I get it. Grifting is lucrative, but his 15 mins may be up.

Isn’t this guy like 20 years old? If being a spokesperson for gun ownership etc isn’t paying the bills, he should probably get another job. He can probably go to school also, or learn a trade. I get it. Grifting is lucrative, but his 15 mins may be up.

He can’t go to a school because when he tried, protests led the university to revoke his acceptance to go to classes

He can’t go to a school because when he tried, protests led the university to revoke his acceptance to go to classes
Sounds like an excuse to be honest. He probably wants to cash in as much as he can while he still is able to. He isn’t doing himself any favours by keeping his name in the media and then complain about it.

That warning above the first post is crazy. It's like these people live in an alternate reality where we never found out the history of these guys who got shot.

Last edited:
Sounds like an excuse to be honest. He probably wants to cash in as much as he can while he still is able to. He isn’t doing himself any favours by keeping his name in the media and then complain about it.

He tried the university of Arizona or somewhere like that. And one in Texas. Protests caused the schools to revoke his acceptance. This was when he was being relatively quiet after the trial and after being denied, he started grifting harder. I don’t blame him. He still seems like a douche, but these other twats won’t let him be because he shot three shitheads that they have a tender heart for

Back