Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Shittenhouse a pre-cog now?
Shittenhouse in law enforcement?

Fuck that cunt. If BLM made him nervous, he's gonna love jail.

nah, all the blm folk are out on personal recognizance bonds or bailed out by our vpotus and other activists. Plus, the only real charge they have on him is the rifle. None of those murder or attempted murder charges will stick.

Trying to deter arson is morally repugnant to some. People should rely on the cops (who let crime run wild the previous couple nights) to keep property save from rioters.

What cops truly fear is trying to establish control in an uncontrollable environment. They would be quickly overwhelmed and would have to resort to deadly force to protect themselves, which would only trigger more “say his names” and little memorial sites with teddy bears and a candle and pictures of a man in his thirties when he was 13 and so full of life and hope for the future.

Now deterring crime is being compared to committing mass murder.

lol I love this thread.

Come on man, you are the one that referred to the kid as a child any parent would be proud of. Mind you, this was AFTER he killed two people. You are the one that said he did everything he could to avoid confrontation when in reality he did everything he could to put himself in position to confront rioters strapped AF.

Please spare me the false outrage as you have anointed the kids feet with oils.

Come on man, you are the one that referred to the kid as a child any parent would be proud of. Mind you, this was AFTER he killed two people. You are the one that said he did everything he could to avoid confrontation when in reality he did everything he could to put himself in position to confront rioters strapped AF.

No, come on yourself. People who volunteer to clean graffiti are doing the right thing. People who offer first aid are doing the right thing. People who try to prevent arson are doing the right thing. Tell me how those things compare to the Manson family butchering innocent people? FFS.

This case is no more similar than the one when a blind and deaf mute didn’t hear an electric car…

With that said, this case is bizarre. Apparently pieces of shit that harassed a man in his twilight years should be allowed to break in over and over again. If the cops can’t catch anyone or shit about it what’s wrong with moving your car? I didn’t read everything but these thieves were scum of the earth. Obviously the felons and pedos who assaulted Kyle are much worse but still…
Yup was super weird and shitty. Neither party was good. As for the Rittenhouse thing, I'm saying they he may get the same treatment because he traveled there with it being 17. The case makes me feel both ways but I suppose that's why it's interesting.

In one aspect, it's hard for anyone to say that they wouldn't have done the same thing in defending themselves. In another aspect, i ask why would any 17 year old go out of his way to involve himself in this shit.

"he did everything he could to put himself in position to confront rioters strapped AF." - including trying to leave.

<Ellaria01>

the horror.

how dare he?

giphy.gif

Isn't that exactly what they did on 9/11¿
No, that was a CIA asset in OBL springing into action and starting the ball rolling on stripping Americans rights away with the “patriot act” war on terror, Afghan opium (97% of world’s supply now) and all of that fall out we’re still dealing with

Until he died in 2006 from kidney failure as Benezir Bhuto pointed out and got killed for saying.

or some other nonsense, who knows? Point is, guys say “not useful for fighting” then balk when I mention we’re giving them out like candy on halloween, and act like I’m scared of fullauto, no biatch, I’m an SOT, I know the ins and outs of machineguns.

Who thinks Homecheese has overtaken Queen B and Tangata as the furthest left most-likely-to-go-off-the-rails sociopath in Sherdog history?

By "counter" you mean render first aid to the ones injured by police? Funny way of putting it.

Or do you mean standing guard to prevent private property from being vandalized, looted, and burned is counter-protesting? If so, all protests should be countered, don't you think?
What I meant by that, even though it's been questioned, is putting out fires behind an arsonist.

At what point does a protest turn into a riot?

Do you think anyone would waste their time guarding property at a protest?

Yeah, that's a circular argument, just like "he shouldn't have been there".
Call it a riot it doesn't make a difference. That's why it was dangerous. That's why he was armed. He was going to run out into the fray, despite the danger, because he was ready to kill.

Trying to deter arson is morally repugnant to some. People should rely on the cops (who let crime run wild the previous couple nights) to keep property save from rioters.
I'm all for them keeping property safe. The problem is that's not what happened. He ran out into danger because he was armed and ready to use his weapon.

No, come on yourself. People who volunteer to clean graffiti are doing the right thing. People who offer first aid are doing the right thing. People who try to prevent arson are doing the right thing. Tell me how those things compare to the Manson family butchering innocent people? FFS.
Providing aid is not the right thing to do when it comes with the risk of having to shoot people.

<TrumpWrong1>

You would lay down and let your homeland be taken if we were in different times.

Pathetic.
I need to look at the leftists that murdered the conservatives in Portland and Denver last year. Wonder what his hot take was on those shootings? Irene her many leftists were saying both of those were valid cases of self defense somehow

I need to look at the leftists that murdered the conservatives in Portland and Denver last year. Wonder what his hot take was on those shootings? Irene her many leftists were saying both of those were valid cases of self defense somehow
Oh the Reinhoel one that 4chan broke? That was hilarious as videos with different angles came out and then audio came out.

Then audio came out of reinhoel yelling "we got a Trumper over here. Oh look he has pepper spray. Well I got ...BLAMMM"

Then they started saying "if he got pepper sprayed he would be at their mercy. He had to shoot"
"He was trying to get away from. The vicious Maga guys"

Then video of him lurking and waiting to see Maga guys and then running after the to ambush them came out. Showing the Maga guys backing away and trying to leave and they said "you can see the Maga guy pulling a weapon in the video!"

Then he gave an interview for vice claiming he had to shoot because he felt his life was in danger and that the MAGA guys would have killed a friend of color if he had not shot him, even though no such person was in the video of the 2 Maga guys trying to leave. Lol

Then they cried that the FBI murdered him without giving him a chance to prove his innocence, and claimed the fbi were lying about him pulling a gun on them.

The entire reinhoel fiasco was a shitshow.

The interesting and scary aspect of it was how fast 4chan was able to identify reinhoel and rittenhouse. Each within a few hours of the respective shootings, just by being their crazy 4chan selves. Some of those posters must have eidetic memories to be able to link them to 1 of the hundreds of videos being flooded online

Back