Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

In this day and age of gender slurry who can say what is a male or female. When you want to foster gender confusion then settle in with the idea that everyone is fair game. Punch first and ask about the penis or vagina later. It's a 50/50 crap shoot either way these days.
<6>

Anyone.

ANYONE.

...on this forum who would allow THEIR 17 yr old kid to go play cops and robbers like he did are BAD PARENTS.

And although NO ONE ON THIS FORUM would allow that to happen................they STILL think that Cryle is heroic............... LOL

It's gross, yet...comedy gold.

Anyone.

ANYONE.

...on this forum who would allow THEIR 17 yr old kid to go play cops and robbers like he did are BAD PARENTS.

And although NO ONE ON THIS FORUM would allow that to happen................they STILL think that Cryle is heroic............... LOL

It's gross, yet...comedy gold.
Did they? (serious question)
You usually have a pretty long leash at 17.

Who let their kids out to burn and loot though?
Are you claiming that minors have not been arrested in the riots?

Somebody fucked up so bad supervising Kyle that it's all crickets when asking what adult was responsible for him.

Crickets? I already showed you on the McGinniss video who was supposed to be watching out for Rittenhouse and showed you the quote from the Criminal Complaint that confirmed it.

It was this guy.

RyanBalch640.png

73d55410_b9ab_46c6_97d3_e7a6949fb0de_AP_APTOPIX_Police_Shooting_Wisconsin.jpg

And the quote from the Criminal Complaint:

"McGinnis said that as they were walking south another armed male who appeared to be in his 30s joined them and said he was there to protect the defendant."

https://www.arlingtoncardinal.com/2...ing-3-protester-rioters-killing-2-in-kenosha/

Last edited:
he was?

just so we're on the same page, everyone out there that night when Rittenhouse shot those people were losers. I mean that in the most basic sense, there are no winners or teams here...this was a bunch of idiots out in a dangerous place looking for trouble, both sides, and people died.

There are people advocating that Kyle was out there doing the right thing...there are people in this thread throwing around "he was a pedophile" as if that has anything to do with anything in this circumstance...me bringing up the "Kyle beats up chicks" is just a quip in response to that. Just as Kyle's character being suspect means little in this circumstance outside to the circumstances at hand, so does the character of the sex offender who got shot.

That was my take on his comment, but I didn’t read too much before that so maybe I took it wrong-either way.

As for the rest of that, I don’t really disagree with what you said. They all have shady pasts-all of them with the pedo being the most despicable. My point is that maybe kyle did beat up a girl in a cowardly attack from behind. I make no secret thst I don’t like the kid, but I am adamant that this was self defense

You are partisan too. Feel stress and frustration just like every other adult does. And LOL at shooting over over their heads. Is that what he actually said? The recording I heard was him stating he wished he had his AR. Apparently that's so incriminating you want to sanitize his comment.

I don’t remember what was said-he said pop off some shots or something like that. And I am not partisan or feel the way I do because of party lines because I am in the middle. With that said, I absolutely believe this was self defense all the way. I don’t care what he said or did before that moment when he was attacked-all that matters to me is if what he did at that moment was justified or not and I strongly believe it was with the violent pedo chasing him, a gun shot behind him, and then trying to grab his gun-it was justified. Then the other ones are much easier because he was being hit with a skateboard and a guy pointed a gun at him.

That was my take on his comment, but I didn’t read too much before that so maybe I took it wrong-either way.

As for the rest of that, I don’t really disagree with what you said. They all have shady pasts-all of them with the pedo being the most despicable. My point is that maybe kyle did beat up a girl in a cowardly attack from behind. I make no secret thst I don’t like the kid, but I am adamant that this was self defense
I feel bad for Rittenhouse, he's a kid, though not free from being responsible for his actions. Feel like his folks let him down big time suggesting to him this was something he should be involved with. I think in a just world he'd probably get some punishment for putting himself in that ridiculously dangerous situation that ended in deaths, and his parents should be brought up on child abuse charges. That's fucking ridiculous that they put him in that situation, it also shows they could care less about his safety.

I feel bad for Rittenhouse, he's a kid, though not free from being responsible for his actions. Feel like his folks let him down big time suggesting to him this was something he should be involved with. I think in a just world he'd probably get some punishment for putting himself in that ridiculously dangerous situation that ended in deaths, and his parents should be brought up on child abuse charges. That's fucking ridiculous that they put him in that situation, it also shows they could care less about his safety.
Can you source this narrative that his parents suggested that he do this? I have seen this stated repeatedly but I have never seen an actual source.

Last edited:

maybe you know something that I don’t but according to a doc I watched and posted on here, the mom didn’t know where he was and was worried when she found out he went and never knew about the rifle. I don’t know, maybe damage control? They certainly seem like a family of trash bags, though, so it’s possible they knew. Like I said, I think the kid is a douche bag from everything I have seen but put anyone else in that situation and it is self defense pure and simple on all cases. His background reminds me of something you would find out about a school shooter and raise warning flags everywhere but I still think this is self defense all the way

maybe you know something that I don’t but according to a doc I watched and posted on here, the mom didn’t know where he was

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

Not too long ago while I was looking for something else I came upon an article that had a supposed text exchange between Rittenhouse and his sister from that night. The gist was that he had lied to his mom about where he was going to be that night and he was texting to ask his sister to corroborate his story. Or something like that. This was from before the shootings. I thought that I bookmarked the link but I can't find it. Maybe it was BS. I intended to go back and look into it and forgot until just now.

Not too long ago while I was looking for something else I came upon an article that had a supposed text exchange between Rittenhouse and his sister from that night. The gist was that he had lied to his mom about where he was going to be that night and he was texting to ask his sister to corroborate his story. Or something like that. This was from before the shootings. I thought that I bookmarked the link but I can't find it. Maybe it was BS. I intended to go back and look into it and forgot until just now.

It's all irrelevant to the self defense claim though. Blaming him for being there and getting attacked doesn't seem far from the cliche of "she was asking for it dressed like that"

It's all irrelevant to the self defense claim though. Blaming him for being there and getting attacked doesn't seem far from the cliche of "she was asking for it dressed like that"
I'm not questioning that it was self defense. The eye witness testimony and video confirm it as far as I am concerned. I was just questioning where the "parents put him up to this" narrative came from when everything that I can find says otherwise. From what I can tell his father isn't even in the picture.

Last edited:
maybe you know something that I don’t but according to a doc I watched and posted on here, the mom didn’t know where he was and was worried when she found out he went and never knew about the rifle. I don’t know, maybe damage control? They certainly seem like a family of trash bags, though, so it’s possible they knew. Like I said, I think the kid is a douche bag from everything I have seen but put anyone else in that situation and it is self defense pure and simple on all cases. His background reminds me of something you would find out about a school shooter and raise warning flags everywhere but I still think this is self defense all the way
Please link doc, would like to watch.

I'm not questioning that it was self defense. The eye witness testimony and video confirm it as far as I am concerned. I was just questioning where the "parents put him up to this" narrative came from when everything that I can find says otherwise. From what I can tell his father isn't even around.

I wasn't saying you were but it does appear to be an attempt by the usual suspects to change the focus from the actual charges to attacking the character. It's quite a transparent and pretty shitty tactic if you ask me

no, you’re right. That was in that doc as well

He triggers a lot of people.

...get it..."triggers". ;p

Seriously though, his family DOES indeed look like fucking trash.

Trash people doing trash things.

Back