Kyshenko calls out Doumbe and asks Glory to contact him!

Po Atan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Kyshenko took to Instagram to call out doumbe and say he wants the fight.

As for a Periera rematch he says he’s not interested as Periera is in a different division to him and he already stopped him 3 years ago.

How do you think Kyshenko would do against Periera and Doumbe right now?

Kyshenko took to Instagram to call out doumbe and say he wants the fight.

As for a Periera rematch he says he’s not interested as Periera is in a different division to him and he already stopped him 3 years ago.

How do you think Kyshenko would do against Periera and Doumbe right now?

Impossible to predict. One of the reasons it's a great fight (Doumbe)

Last edited:
I doubt Kyshenko could beat current Pereira, he could give Doumbe probably the best challenge out of all WW worldwide.
Eersel definitely should go to Glory, Glory just has the better roster in the higher weight divisions there is no doubt about that.

I doubt Kyshenko could beat current Pereira, he could give Doumbe probably the best challenge out of all WW worldwide.
Eersel definitely should go to Glory, Glory just has the better roster in the higher weight divisions there is no doubt about that.

I know he beat Pereira before but Po Atan is a different beast now, then again they're at different weights now so we'll never know. Kyshenko vs Doumbe is such an awesome fight on paper and with Kyshenko himself publicly reaching out to Glory like he did there's no reason for Glory to not make this fight.

The ball is definitely in Glory's court now.

I think it's mostly the size difference. If they were the same size it could go either way.

I know he beat Pereira before but Po Atan is a different beast now, then again they're at different weights now so we'll never know. Kyshenko vs Doumbe is such an awesome fight on paper and with Kyshenko himself publicly reaching out to Glory like he did there's no reason for Glory to not make this fight.

The ball is definitely in Glory's court now.

I see no reason for Glory not to make this happen, Kyshenko is undefeated for what 6 years now?
They should make this fight happen quick he is 34 he is not getting any younger.

I see no reason for Glory not to make this happen, Kyshenko is undefeated for what 6 years now?
They should make this fight happen quick he is 34 he is not getting any younger.

I completely agree, and with the fact he called them out publicly in a respectful way leaves nothing up to interpretation, he clearly wants the fight so why wouldn't you make it.

Especially after the Doumbe-Groenhart saga has ended and Doumbe will probably be smacking people around for a while. They also need to book Hamicha vs Menshikov or book them seperate fights so we have more contenders.

@Kb2020 please make this happen! It's a good timing with all the momentum Doumbe has right now!

And Glory wont have Doumbe under contract forever. Its now or never

And Glory wont have Doumbe under contract forever. Its now or never
I think he has one fight left on his contract, and wants to go to MMA next. There is really no one else interesting for him in Glory.

I think he has one fight left on his contract, and wants to go to MMA next. There is really no one else interesting for him in Glory.

Well if Glory are serious about keeping him they should get Kyshenko, offer ONE a switch with Eersel for Petch, and build some new blood.

If Pereira and Doumbe both fully transition to mma at some point Glory dies in my opinion. Then again Rico said years ago he was thinking about going to mma and that never materialized.

His contract ends at the end of 2021, he does not have a specific number of fights on it as he told in a recent itw on a french podcast.
He did not say that he is 100% sure he ll leave at the end of 2021 but it sounded like it was, at least in his mind, the logical next step.

His contract ends at the end of 2021, he does not have a specific number of fights on it as he told in a recent itw on a french podcast.
He did not say that he is 100% sure he ll leave at the end of 2021 but it sounded like it was, at least in his mind, the logical next step.
Ok, I thought he had 3 fights left after Nabiev. Interesting to see what he does next.

Imagine a PPV with an 8-man welterweight tournament!

* Artur Kyshenko
* Cedric Doumbe
* Hamicha
* Dmitry Menshikov
* Jamie Bates
* Harut Grigorian
* Eduard Gafencu
* Florin "Rambo" Lambagiu

Now that Groenhart retires. I would definitely pay the price.

The belt to be awarded to such a "king", who has to win 3 fights with the pressure of a pyramid.

Back