Kyshenko calls out Doumbe and asks Glory to contact him!

Anyway, if Kyshenko finally wants to fight in Glory, I mean if he publicly declared, they can make it happening easily!

He is a too big name not to snatch him.

Anyway, if Kyshenko finally wants to fight in Glory, I mean if he publicly declared, they can make it happening easily!
For some reaso the post is not getting a lot of attention

I am not even convinced Rico Verhoeven has such a good gene, considering how massive he is but at least he has 120 kilograms, though 10 extra kilograms are too much visible.

But Kyshenko from K-1 MAX to 77 kg looks HUGE. Normally would be Glory to offer him a contract now to solve the mystery! And then Glory to say if he accepted or refused the contract. Because now Artur is screaming on social media that he could be the number 1.

On the other hand there are many other PEDs, but steroids were famous in K-1 because they were all juicing, a good example is Overeem.

lN363mzYLGdWQn3wdLN28omNh8iEOOwDHpl7m39WGNJQNOKNdrXZcOzW2s3YAFbogtNeQ096Oy8bU_YSbwkB7kfWzc0U

Kyshenko-d.jpg

Last edited:
Another speculation could be that most likely Glory marginalized him before for Harut Grigorian of Hemmers Gym, not to mention Nieky Hozlken and Murthel Groenhart (both also Dutch) were there. And eventually Cedric Doumbe, don"t forget also the boss who is French. All these counted, because if you want to sign somebody and he was already a name, you sign him even if he"s juicing or not. That"s the problem of any fighter.

But Glory should come with an official position regarding Kyshenko in my opinion. Maybe Kyshenko refused them, not sure.

Now I think the new matchmaking will could sign new opposition, like they did in the HW division, but Kyshenko should also sign for Glory.

K-1 was the nicest, with "qualifications" and then Final 16 plus 8-Man Tournament Finals. It would be no controversy about "value" and marginalizations. Because it"s called marginalization when Glory say they are promotion number 1 and have the best champions.

No I just expected more fans and kickboxing sites to talk about the fight
We had talked for a while about names not being in Glory. He is now almost 34 and a half years old, who knows what strategies Glory has. And it would also depend a lot on the required purse. PPV, but why not to cut expenses?

But if you want Kyshenko, it"s the last train.

Kyshenko talked in the past how he didn't like how the old Glory treated him. Short notice offers vs guys who got 8 weeks+ notice. Couldn't fight optimally or plan his life, seminars etc. around fighting like that. Then he had a pretty good run with Kunlun for a while, that's done though and Glory is quite different from the early days. Hope they can figure things out now. Doesn't seem like he's going to ONE either, would want to see him fighting somewhere.

Kyshenko talked in the past how he didn't like how the old Glory treated him. Short notice offers vs guys who got 8 weeks+ notice. Couldn't fight optimally or plan his life, seminars etc. around fighting like that. Then he had a pretty good run with Kunlun for a while, that's done though and Glory is quite different from the early days. Hope they can figure things out now. Doesn't seem like he's going to ONE either, would want to see him fighting somewhere.
If I remember right they also wanted to fly him into the US for those events and he wasn't interested in traveling outside of Europe.

Back