'Don't fucking run away from me you fat meat bag! I will end you!'
'Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
'I'm gonna eat your fucking face I'm gonna digest it!'
After all that said and still going
'I WANT MY FUCKING NUGGETS!'

Dude: 'What the fuck is this bitch on?!'

'I will go super saiyan' WTF!?! lmfao

10/10

Almost sounded like it was dubbed over, none of those voices really sounded authentic. Still funny though.

Almost sounded like it was dubbed over, none of those voices really sounded authentic. Still funny though.
Yeah as though she would use the lingo of some teen internet nerd. I very much doubt she knows what a super saiyan is. Well put together though.

I would like to be the customer behind her and pull up and be like.......ya, can I get an extra packet of ketchup with my deal? Cool. Thanks.

With all the weapons at hand I don’t understand why someone didn’t bash her head in.

That is complete justification for one of the men there to punch the shit out of her and keep punching until she is out.

Then call the cops and have her arrested.

With all the weapons at hand I don’t understand why someone didn’t bash her head in.

That is complete justification for one of the men there to punch the shit out of her and keep punching until she is out.

Then call the cops and have her arrested.
What a fucked up and strange post. It's what appears to be a 50 year old and 90lb meth head looking for some nuggs. You want someone to curb stomp her because they'd likely get away with it?

What a fucked up and strange post. It's what appears to be a 50 year old and 90lb meth head looking for some nuggs. You want someone to curb stomp her because they'd likely get away with it?

I said knock her out and stop her stupid shit. If you act like that you deserve to get knock out no matter male or female.

this is hella old....dont make me assume my ultimate form......clearly a meth head

I would like to be the customer behind her and pull up and be like.......ya, can I get an extra packet of ketchup with my deal? Cool. Thanks.

I would have immediately pulled up next and ordered Mcnuggets as well

This is why I go to Chick-fil-A.

I miss In n Out. Great friendly service. Always cooked to order and fresh. OMG, I would kill for a double double, protein still no sauce + grilled onions and chopped chilies.

Throw some lemon in my water and chill and destroy the burger.

I would have immediately pulled up next and ordered Mcnuggets as well

Then it would be extra awesome if the people working were like "Oh ya, we JUST started serving them now, I'll get those right to you sir.....enjoy!"

Back