Opinion Lament

WhiteMousse

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Elizabeth is with her folks at home and I'm drunk as fuck

I just heard an ice cream truck outside my window.

An ice cream truck. Got me thinking how many kids have it so shitty that they can't even get a fucking ice cream cone. Makes me think about how something like an ice cream truck is such a strange, anachronistic anomaly. Like it doesn't belong.

Makes me wonder about the guy driving it. Probably poor as shit. Trying to make a goddamn living.

How the fuck did it come to this? How did we get funneled into two, and only two, ideological camps?

How can people exist, that don't give a shit about people who are struggling? Who are in agony?
How the hell can people exist who just don't give a shit about all the children who are just trying to fucking make it?

And HOW THE FLYING FUCK DID THEY ALL GET INTO POWER

Jesus fucking christ how. How did this happen? The middle class is being systematically destroyed. While we were bickering about George Floyd which is essentially the political equivalent of the Super Bowl things were happening fast

You want to know why the housing market is so slanted in favor of sellers? It's because the government through corporations is buying up land.
THE GOVERNMENT IS BUYING UP PROPERTY.

THESE FUCKING FUCKS DON'T carea bout us. They do NOT have OUR best interests in mind. These people are SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR US.

We're being TAXED FOR SHIT WE DON'T WANT TO BUY.

Are you anti gun? Guess what??? YOUR TAXES PAID FOR ALL THE FUCKING AR15's the Taliban now has.

FUCK

I love you guys. I know taht's weird, and you probably think I'm gay or whatever

But I truly care about you. And I care about everyone. And I'm no one. Nothing. What does it say about our predicament that soemone like ME, an everyday dude, is a better person than the people who rule over us?

What the hell is happening??? WHY ARE WE EXPRESSING THE DESIRE TO GO TO WAR WITH EACH OTEHR OVER A GODDAMN VACCINE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

Is there some sort of fucking insanity dial? Like fucking Kang and Kodos in their space ship, saying "Let's see how much they tolerate". Does nobody else think that everything in this fucking world is jsut BATSHIT CRAZY?!?! Do I have fucking Alzheimers?

FUCK

An ice cream truck. Got me thinking how many kids have it so shitty that they can't even get a fucking ice cream cone. Makes me think about how something like an ice cream truck is such a strange, anachronistic anomaly. Like it doesn't belong.

Makes me wonder about the guy driving it. Probably poor as shit. Trying to make a goddamn living.

How the fuck did it come to this? How did we get funneled into two, and only two, ideological camps?

How can people exist, that don't give a shit about people who are struggling? Who are in agony?
How the hell can people exist who just don't give a shit about all the children who are just trying to fucking make it?

Jesus fucking christ how. How did this happen? The middle class is being systematically destroyed. While we were bickering about George Floyd which is essentially the political equivalent of the Super Bowl things were happening fast

You want to know why the housing market is so slanted in favor of sellers? It's because the government through corporations is buying up land.

THESE FUCKING FUCKS DON'T carea bout us. They do NOT have OUR best interests in mind. These people are SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING FOR US.

Are you anti gun? Guess what??? YOUR TAXES PAID FOR ALL THE FUCKING AR15's the Taliban now has.

FUCK

I love you guys. I know taht's weird, and you probably think I'm gay or whatever

But I truly care about you. And I care about everyone. And I'm no one. Nothing. What does it say about our predicament that soemone like ME, an everyday dude, is a better person than the people who rule over us?

What the hell is happening??? WHY ARE WE EXPRESSING THE DESIRE TO GO TO WAR WITH EACH OTEHR OVER A GODDAMN VACCINE

Is there some sort of fucking insanity dial? Like fucking Kang and Kodos in their space ship, saying "Let's see how much they tolerate". Does nobody else think that everything in this fucking world is jsut BATSHIT CRAZY?!?! Do I have fucking Alzheimers?

FUCK

10/10 drunk rant. Would read again.

FUCK

FUCK
Calm down. An ice cream is just an ice cream, and if you've got your own van and a nice route you can make very good money being an ice cream man. He probably has a bigger house than you do.

Calm down. An ice cream is just an ice cream, and if you've got your own van and a nice route you can make very good money being an ice cream man. He probably has a bigger house than you do.
I have an apartment. :(
Why am I so sensitive dude?

FUCK

FUCK

What the fuck makes you think that the Government is buying property through corporations? Why would they jump through an extra hoop they don't have to? Stop being a tinfoil hat wearing looney.

first-beer-remember.gif

FUCK

FUCK

Because the Democrats are selling Nazi flavored ice cream. That's how this happened.

FUCK

FUCK

Guys a cigar will tell you everything will be alright
Whiskey will tell you it doesn't matter that it won't be

Back