Lana Del Rey's sexy new video

sweetviolenturg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I can't believe some individuals have said she looks "fat" in it. I think she looks awesome with a few additional pounds on her. And, I'm sorry but with a face & a voice like her's I think she could get away with weighing whatever she wants & she'd still be sexy as hell.

As for the song, it took a while for ARCADIA to grow on me but it definitely has. Can't wait for her entire new album to drop toward the end of October.

As an aside, has anyone been to Arcadia, CA? If so what's it like? Is it an upscale community? What kind of vibe does it have?

Never liked much her face tbh, but her having some more weight is'nt a problem, she's not fat

Still, celebrity for celebrity give me

Perfectly proportioned.

Thin women are much too...

Fragile...

She looks fine weight wise. I dont love her face but she's certainly not ugly.

Well folks have been conditioned to think anorexic runway models are the standard and everyone bigger than that is obese.

With that said, she isn't fat but I don't care for her body type either. I prefer when it the waist tapers in a bit to provide a nice hourglass physique. She looks like her torso is just straight down, no hip to waist ratio whatsoever.

perfect-shape-silhouette-beautiful-elegant-260nw-369335288.jpg

I'm a big fan of her music. She has gained weight over last few years but I think she's one of the women who carry it better.
Old pic:
Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-1341541.jpg

A few years old:
Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-3081537.jpg

Ne
Lana-Del-Rey-Feet-4448554.jpg
wer:

I can't believe some individuals have said she looks "fat" in it. I think she looks awesome with a few additional pounds on her. And, I'm sorry but with a face & a voice like her's I think she could get away with weighing whatever she wants & she'd still be sexy as hell.

As for the song, it took a while for ARCADIA to grow on me but it definitely has. Can't wait for her entire new album to drop toward the end of October.

As an aside, has anyone been to Arcadia, CA? If so what's it like? Is it an upscale community? What kind of vibe does it have?

Looks like she got fat. Still a fan of the music and style though.

Don't know who she is, but yes, I've been to Arcadia. Didn't spend a ton of time there but it felt like Pasadena to me.

Always liked Lana Del Rey slim or a little thicc. I like some of her music too

But I really became a fan when she got into it with her former friend rapper Azealia Banks. Banks was talking mad shit about Del Rey and Lana responded on Twitter that she would "fuck Banks up if she came to her house." LOL

Never expected Lana to respond that way given her sort of laid back demeanor

Her music isn’t something I want to listen to for more than 15 seconds, but I can recognize she’s got actual singing talent.

Talented enough that her porking on a few extra pounds shouldn’t even be a topic of interest, or discussion.

Save the criticism for the generic overproduced, auto tuned McPopStar whose defining attribute is appearance.

Back