Economy Landlords look for an exit amid federal eviction moratorium

Yeah, and I paid them myself, I didn't use money extracted from others.
So what if you find a house to move into from that house, so you move and your previous house stays on the market for a long time?

So what if you find a house to move into from that house, so you move and your previous house stays on the market for a long time?
That's a you problem, shouldn't have been in such a big hurry. BTW, I haven't forgot that you haven't answered the question of what I've said that is isn't true.

That's a you problem, shouldn't have been in such a big hurry. BTW, I haven't forgot that you haven't answered the question of what I've said that is isn't true.
So if I decide to rent out said property to somebody who cannot get approval for their own mortgage, that makes me a bad person?

Or do I just sit on it? Keep paying and paying on two houses and let the person not rent the house. Just let it sit on the market for a few years? And the reason I can’t say you’re lying is because you are staying ideas, not facts. That’s like I’m a liar for saying that I don’t like McDonald’s. Do you have bad ideas, I think so.

So if I decide to rent out said property to somebody who cannot get approval for their own mortgage, that makes me a bad person?
Not necessarily, but you're still exploiting someone's need for one of the most basic nesseities of life for profit, and if some misfortune befalls them you going to look to compound it ny rendering them homeless asap so you can get someone else in there to continue profiting. I know, when you see see it spelled out like this, it looks bad, but it is what it is.

Not necessarily, but you're still exploiting someone's need for one of the most basic nesseities of life for profit, and if some misfortune befalls them you going to look to compound it ny rendering them homeless asap so you can get someone else in there to continue profiting. I know, when you see see it spelled out like this, it looks bad, but it is what it is.
Yes but wouldn’t I render them homeless by not renting it out?

So farmers shouldn't be allowed to charge for food. Got it. Basic neccesities should be free.

Doctors shouldn't be paid, right? Medicine should be free? Basic needs, right?
What the fuck is it with you rightwingers and your strawman? It's like, you know your doing it, everyone else can see your doing it, but you keep doing it as though your making a valid argument. Are you really just that dishonest?

Yes it is, by not allowing people to rent the house, they’ll be out of a house right?
They'll go make the same shit deal with someone else. You can't possibly be this obtuse.

It applies 100% percent to what you're saying. Just because it makes you look foolish doesn't mean it's a strawman.
No it doesn't; not even analogous. It's a bad faith argument that I'm not going to indulge you in.

So what is your solution to the problem your seeing? Free houses for everyone?
Might as well make everything free now. All of America's elite have already sucked every conceivable cent out of this nation. Might aswell give the common serf something for keeping their lust for greed satiated.

No it doesn't; not even analogous. It's a bad faith argument that I'm not going to indulge you in.
Lol. Of course you won't because it would just expose the silliness of your argument to a greater degree. Taking your ball and going home doesn't mean you win.

Back