Elections Larry Elder assaulted by tolerant liberals

Same here, such an awesome show I can't get enough re watches lol
I find something new everytime I didnt even know the police station was in carson ca I have been passing it or standing in front of it for years unbeknownst to me.

It wasn't a march or a rally. It was a radio host worth $16M doing a photo-op in a homeless encampment.

Which is even a better reason to be prepared for violence. Now days any conservative should be prepared to be attacked in any highly visible situation.

I find something new everytime I didnt even know the police station was in carson ca I have been passing it or standing in front of it for years unbeknownst to me.
No shit, that's awesome.
I never realized how many episodes that the actor who plays junior directed, or how many now super famous actors were on there before they were big in film.

HBO max in general is just great, getting to watch the wire (rip Omar) and the Sopranos from start to finish has been great

Larry, the guy who said that slave owners should have been compensated for losing their property / slaves.

I didn't say which people...

I was being sarcastic. It's a video of "the people" yelling, assaulting and threating his staff, and thowing things. Clearly "the people" in this video don't particularly like him.

No shit, that's awesome.
I never realized how many episodes that the actor who plays junior directed, or how many now super famous actors were on there before they were big in film.

HBO max in general is just great, getting to watch the wire (rip Omar) and the Sopranos from start to finish has been great
Robert Ben Garant?
Yeah, hes written a bunch of movies too.
I was surprised to see some of the stuff he was involved in.
That whole crew from "The State" has been around forever. Not surprising theyd get a ton of peeps involved.

I was also surprised to learn Kerry Kenny - Silver (Trudy) her dad is the voice actor who played Lion-o (and also Count Chocula)

Robert Ben Garant?
Yeah, hes written a bunch of movies too.
I was surprised to see some of the stuff he was involved in.
That whole crew from "The State" has been around forever. Not surprising theyd get a ton of peeps involved.

I was also surprised to learn Kerry Kenny - Silver (Trudy) her dad is the voice actor who played Lion-o (and also Count Chocula)
Oh wow, yeah I didnt know he did that much lol.

My favorite random trivia fact?
The film Major Payne was directed by the original actor that played Michael Meyers (nick castle)

I'm really not getting how this woman wearing a gorilla mask is supposed to be racist.

I'm really not getting how this woman wearing a gorilla mask is supposed to be racist.
They gotta create some drama now that the Larry Elder Hype Train derailed.

Nobody could have guessed that a photo op at a violent skid row would end poorly.

They require money. A homeless person is not likely to spend money for a political statement. And that's not the weirdest part of the egg because bicycling in a gorilla mask and no pockets to a homeless encampment and not breaking the egg seems difficult.

The bicycle and the mask would be the biggest indicators of not being homeless when it comes to money.

But honestly, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to offer a homeless junkie money or drugs to do something like this. She just didn't even remotely sound political. It doesn't match up.

JFC. The homeless have made bike stealing an art form. All the homeless have bikes. Never been to California?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Shoulda been more like..,

nx6.gif

Back