Elections Larry Elder assaulted by tolerant liberals

So insane to me when these unstable goofs escalate situations then assault people and when stood up to they act like they're not to be dealt with in any way, and their mob who's just waiting for the justification to exercise their violent tendencies acts in turn... Mentally unstable and dangerous...

JFC. The homeless have made bike stealing an art form. All the homeless have bikes. Never been to California?
That's the type of posting you get when you speak to someone who only deals with things in the abstract and doesn't have any actual experience with what they are talking about.

I just want to know what Mayberry, Pleasantville paradise he lives in where he sees the homeless so rarely that he thinks they don't have bikes?

I'm not saying the lady is homeless by the way, but that is just about the stupidest reasoning I have ever seen.

Typical white supremacy woman hiding behind a mask and unable to let black man enjoy his potential success

Typical white supremacy woman hiding behind a mask and unable to let black man enjoy his potential success
Agreed. I felt terrible for Obama when the racist left completely shunned him during his successful political career. They just can't accept a black person doing well or gaining any power.

Agreed. I felt terrible for Obama when the racist left completely shunned him during his successful political career. They just can't accept a black person doing well or gaining any power.
They don’t tolerate white supremacy much in and Chicago and rest of Illinois

Back