Elections Larry Elder - CALIF Gubernatorial Candidate - No Holds Bar Interview with Leftist Newspapers (Video)

47 percent of likely voters support removing Newsom. But there's no way that 47 percent of voters in California are Republican.

Wow, he beautifully dismantled the narrative that police hunt down black people indiscriminately. Why can't other Democrats be more like this guy? He answers questions with specifics and doesn't drone on and shift blame. He uses sources and statistics to make his point instead of emotion or anecdotal evidence. We need more of that.

Man, I'm about halfway through and I can't get over how sharp he his. He's a verbal assassin.

Yea, he is great. This was an especially one-sided/brutal interview too because those journalists are used to writing out their heavily biased arguments/points without any counter argument. Meanwhile, Larry has decades of experience both on radio and TV as a pundit, having heated debates, etc.

I mean the woman journalist who asked him about trans was like, "what do you think about trans people using bathrooms.... keep in mind, my sister (brother male to female) has been trans for a decade, and if you say something that would marginalize him, I am going to be offended by your answer".

And he correctly gives a simple answer that if they complete the transition, that is fine for a Male to female to use the female bathroom. (fully transitioned, meaning this person no longer has a dick). And she is like "...oh ok"

Edit: I love how he reframes all their questions and then says "its outrageous!"

Mentioned in another thread that he has these robe rage clips he posts on Twitter. They are pretty funny

Last edited:
Yea, he is great. This was an especially one-sided/brutal interview too because those journalists are used to writing out their heavily biased arguments/points without any counter argument. Meanwhile, Larry has decades of experience both on radio and TV as a pundit, having heated debates, etc.

I mean the woman journalist who asked him about trans was like, "what do you think about trans people using bathrooms.... keep in mind, my sister (brother male to female) has been trans for a decade, and if you say something that would marginalize him, I am going to be offended by your answer".

And he correctly gives a simple answer that if they complete the transition, that is fine for a Male to female to use the female bathroom. (fully transitioned, meaning this person no longer has a dick). And she is like "...oh ok"

Edit: I love how he reframes all their questions and then says "its outrageous!"

Mentioned in another thread that he has these robe rage clips he posts on Twitter. They are pretty funny

Yeah, his experience is plain to see, he dismantled everyone. I also like how called out loaded questions with a smile/joke.

I don't know much about his politics, but I really liked him in this interview. The people asking question were absolute cancer though.

That's funny about the robe. i'm subbed to his YT channel, but only ever caught a few of posts, and i could have sworn I recalled something about him in a robe lol

Arnold in the mid 2000s kept saying he was against gay marriage personally - that he didn't agree with it. But that he didn't want to force his views on other people.

He would get destroyed if he said the same anytime from 2013 to today.

Nah he had the same position as Hillary Clinton when they were pushing civil unions. Keep in mind even California voted against gay marriage in 2008 with Prop 8, which Arnold supported overturning. He was extremely progressive for the time.

The interview covered a myriad of subjects and Elder smashed it out of the park. It's entertaining for sure.

Did they ask him about his positions on eliminating the minimum wage and welfare?Deregulation?

Did they ask him about his positions on eliminating the minimum wage and welfare?Deregulation?

Yes he did on minimum wage and welfare. I can't recall on deregulation.

He didn't pull back as the reporters tried to score points. He was way too much for them. You almost felt like the reporters were less than average IQ and totally predictable. What they thought were "gotcha" questions were just meatballs that he smashed out of the park. It was a home run derby.

Yup. He mentioned his discussion with economists and renowned experts. Then he mentioned how Eric Garcetti stood up and listened to small business owners who spoke about their 60-80 hour work weeks and razor thin margins… and Garcetti (who was born to wealthy politicians and who never worked a real job a day in his life) said you can absorb it!!!

The quotes are my addition, Larry was nice.

I'm ten minutes in and Larry is already body slamming and dropping suplexes.
He’s been doing this for so long but sadly the TDS is so strong the entire left can’t listen to anything outside of their narratives. It’s tragic

Watch the video and try to learning something. If you brainwashed TDS zombies ever open your eyes the world may finally change for the better.

Trumpers at it again...a life long tv pundit will make a fantastic gov of California because he spouted of some crap your pea brain agreed with...where have I seen this gain?

Trumpers at it again...a life long tv pundit will make a fantastic gov of California because he spouted of some crap your pea brain agreed with...where have I seen this gain?
Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I'll say this for the pea brained dummies. In a country of over 300 million people its a sad state of affairs where the leaders people admire the most are a reality tv host and fox news worm tongue.

There are millions of brilliant people in this country...we always scrape the bottom of the barrel due to the low info voters.

No. Those who literally don’t know how to act like adult men are. You and you’re group. Dangerous joke humans that 96% of the planet would think your ideas are comical insanity, acting enlightened for following those you were resisting like last week. It’s you. It’s your other accounts other ardent leftists. It’s the ones who spout logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

Conservatives are a joke, contribute nothing of value to society and only take up space and waste oxygen. On the wrong side of history on every single social conflict and on average of sub-human intelligence. Eat a dick :)

About what i'd expect for an actor...mediocre at best.
Mediocre is still better that 70 percent of politicians imo. Mainstream politicians could be anything professionally. For every 1 that has a degree in say constitutional law or something you've got 3 that have some goofy arts or religious degree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back