Elections Larry Elder - CALIF Gubernatorial Candidate - No Holds Bar Interview with Leftist Newspapers (Video)

Mediocre is still better that 70 percent of politicians imo. Mainstream politicians could be anything professionally. For every 1 that has a degree in say constitutional law or something you've got 3 that have some goofy arts or religious degree

mediocre is not what we should admire, what the country needs, or what we should be voting into office. As to Larry Elder the guy is trump loving fox news worm tongue...should be laughed off the stage along with gavin newsome...but here we are.

mediocre is not what we should admire, what the country needs, or what we should be voting into office. As to Larry Elder the guy is trump loving fox news worm tongue...should be laughed off the stage along with gavin newsome...but here we are.

I'm not saying anyone should admire mediocrity, but my point was really that we shouldn't dismiss someone based on lack of credentials when half of congress and state governments have flimsy experience or credentials or at least flimsy relating to policy making

Try removing your TDS for just a few minutes and give the video a try. I know kids like you are so brainwashed you only know how to parrot Trump insults on any and all subjects unrelated to Trump.

But try actually challenging anything he says in the video. I know that would require listening and spending a few minutes without help from your cultists, but maybe you will learn something.

Try removing your TDS for just a few minutes and give the video a try. I know kids like you are so brainwashed you only know how to parrot Trump insults on any and all subjects unrelated to Trump.

But try actually challenging anything he says in the video. I know that would require listening and spending a few minutes without help from your cultists, but maybe you will learn something.

I watched the video and I'm not in the least surprised you were impressed.

Simple challenge to what he says related to home prices in California. What do you suppose are the negative ramifications if you crater the sky high real estate market in California through de-regulation?

Trumpers should never be forgotten.

Simple challenge to what he says related to home prices in California. What do you suppose are the negative ramifications if you crater the sky high real estate market in California through de-regulation?

What’s a Trumper and why is your TDS defcon 10?

you didn’t watch the video and lmao at thinking the governor will fix CA home prices. The major issue at the moment is supply and liberal policies and waste has amplified homeless problems and pushed folks with means out to the suburbs. Not too mention fucking landlords over and destroying small business.

Now bring it back to Trump TDS zealot.

Man you are ignorant. Allowing affordable housing is not a bad thing. California has the worst regulations and insane building codes. And allows anyone to stop building with bullshit.

How do you defend that?

What’s a Trumper and why is your TDS defcon 10?

you didn’t watch the video and lmao at thinking the governor will fix CA home prices. The major issue at the moment is supply and liberal policies and waste has amplified homeless problems and pushed folks with means out to the suburbs. Not too mention fucking landlords over and destroying small business.

Now bring it back to Trump TDS zealot.

A trumper is a guy like larry elder..and you apparently. but then again please go on about how awesome this tv pundit would be at governing California.

Man you are ignorant. Allowing affordable housing is not a bad thing. California has the worst regulations and insane building codes. And allows anyone to stop building with bullshit.

How do you defend that?

I don't defend it. But part of the reason real estate in california is so expensive is through heavy regulation. Now think for a second what would happen if you changed that paradigm.

edit to include that affordable housing is already available....3d printing of houses, pre-built, those lego building houses etc... Shits being held together through regulation...can't last forever though.

You can just hear the estrogen in the opinion writer's voice.
_tadweber.jpeg.256x256_q100_crop-smart.jpg

A trumper is a guy like larry elder..and you apparently. but then again please go on about how awesome this tv pundit would be at governing California.
Larry has a distinguished career as an attorney and is an expert on constitutional law. To racist TDS lemmings he is a Trumper.

Larry has a distinguished career as an attorney and is an expert on constitutional law. To racist TDS lemmings he is a Trumper.

So now i'm a racist...typical for a trumper...and he's a lawyer to boot...explains the love for bs though.

Kind of thought this would be a cheerleading thread and Elder wouldn't be that impressive in the video but he won every round of that interview, 10-8.

Really shows what low hanging fruit liberals are when debating outside their circle.

"Man knowingly gets thrown into a tank full of sharks, emerges with sushi in hand. Great responses! I'm surprised this video even got published by Sac Bee considering how thoroughly embarrassed they were by Elder."
The sharks though-
71PTt%2B0FZlL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

So now i'm a racist...typical for a trumper...and he's a lawyer to boot...explains the love for bs though.
Yea you are and you keep calling random people a Trumper like some broken record TDS zombie. Seek help

I see Liberals as those with open minds and critical thinking skills. Examples would be: Glen Greenwald, Krystal Ball, Jimmy Dore, etc.

These reporters are Leftists into CRT, Trans, etc... they are more of the CNN type Leftists and not Liberals. That's how I see it.

If you watch the video, you will see the difference I am speaking of. I think it would be amazing to see Larry Elder go up against an actual Liberal like Glenn Greenwald. We would learn they have a lot in common on some issues, that's not the case with Leftists.
Honestly i like TRUE leftists. The people representing them In the dem party today, the progressives, the corporate dem shills, the ones calling for censorship and authoritarianism; those arent true leftists. Theyre some new radical group who's entire identity is comprised of being the antithesis of everything idea that is moderate to right leaning. They dont actually care about human rights, just "winning"

Last edited:
As soon as he mentioned Gascon and from what I understand trying to repeal prop 47 he has my vote. Lets go LArry.

I don't defend it. But part of the reason real estate in california is so expensive is through heavy regulation. Now think for a second what would happen if you changed that paradigm.

edit to include that affordable housing is already available....3d printing of houses, pre-built, those lego building houses etc... Shits being held together through regulation...can't last forever though.
I'm sure that made sense to someone.

Elder just completely decimated those interviewers. Good lord. I've seen politicians do well in interviews and such, but that was some next level besmirchment.

This recall business really shines a light on how completely oblivious a large portion of the left is to anything other than the D next to someones name. Newsome is, by almost any measurement, a complete failure as a Governor, perhaps even the worst in California history. He's been garbage on all levels and is a horrible shit-stain of a human being on top of it.

Then you have Elder, a black conservative who's talking about taking actions that I think most people can get behind. Getting rid of the outdated regulations that jack up housing costs, attempting to improve the homeless problem, etc. He's an educated, well spoken guy who communicates his ideas effectively, and despite people bringing up his "extreme" views, they arent what he's talking about doing as Governor.

So you have arguably the worst possible democratic candidate up against a fairly reasonable well spoken black dude whos talking about solving problems that most people can agree are a big deal. From the lefts point of view, its the worst possible leftist candidate versus arguably one of the best possible republican candidates. And people still are gonna pull the lever for the shit stain that failed at everything.

So on one hand, I get it. Thats the way your ideology leans. On the other hand, you cant pull a lever for Newsome and then ever talk about how you're ever going to make a choice for anything other than the D candidate no matter what, and thats a goddamn shame.

Back