Elections Larry Elder vs Gavin Newsom

Who will win the recall election?

• Total voters
This is California, the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Giving someone AIDS is no longer a felony there. No offense to the good people still there, but there aren't enough of them left.

Newsome will win.

Gavin is a douchebag, but Elder would be a horrible governor (worse than Gavin). I think when it comes down to an actual vote, and people have to make a decision, Newsom will win, depending on the apathy of the voter (mail-in will obviously help on this front).

Gavin is a douchebag, but Elder would be a horrible governor (worse than Gavin). I think when it comes down to an actual vote, and people have to make a decision, Newsom will win, depending on the apathy of the voter (mail-in will obviously help on this front).
How so?

I want Larry Elder to win but don't he can actually pull it off in this state.

Either way it goes, I hope this gives Newsom a black eye for his presidential aspirations in 2024 and beyond.

The only savior we have in California to the forced Communist state of forced vaccines, show me your papers and forced masks is Newsom gets voted out and we get a Republican governor. Fuck the democrats and their Nazi agenda.

That prick Gavin is going to win. I really was hoping Larry Elder could pull it off but I just don't see it happening. Newsom has the mainstream media behind him as well as Silicon Valley that's why any "bad" stories about him gets buried so quickly or is completely ignored

This is California, the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah. Giving someone AIDS is no longer a felony there. No offense to the good people still there, but there aren't enough of them left.

Newsome will win.

Would you be ok with charging someone who knows they are COVID + yet went around infecting people and then some of those people have major complications and die? No you wouldn’t so spare us about AIDS.

Would you be ok with charging someone who knows they are COVID + yet went around infecting people and then some of those people have major complications and die? No you wouldn’t so spare us about AIDS.
I would need more details.

Did this person purposefully cough on someone in walmart or did this person get it from a family member and do you want to put families in prison?

I would need more details.

Did this person purposefully cough on someone in walmart or did this person get it from a family member and do you want to put families in prison?

This person knew they were COVID +. No different than someone with AIDS being positive. You don’t have to cough on someone for COVID to be transmitted. They could be in a room having a discussion.

Is Elder doing OK? I havent been able to follow too closely this past week, but last I heard, he didn't disclose his finances properly. I thought this was resolved and on account of the SOS office, but then I saw headline again this weekend.

Hopefully he is clear to go because I can see him winning.

Keep in mind that a democrat councilman in Compton was just charged on voter fraud after winning the race by just one fucking vote. Compton is Elder's turf. This type of story, along with other things coming out of CA will only strengthen his campaign if he is able to stay in it and the recall goes forward.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-city-councilman-among-six-165900872.html

This person knew they were COVID +. No different than someone with AIDS being positive. You don’t have to cough on someone for COVID to be transmitted. They could be in a room having a discussion.
I'd need more details.

There are many people that died of covid because they got it from family members. And you can't go around putting hundreds of thousands of family members in prison because they passed on covid.

With the vote harvesting, unrequested mail in ballots, and no chain of custody for votes, it's a Newsom landslide.

I'll bet he has a huge celebration at the French Laundry restaurant. It's going to be a great time for the wealthiest of Californians.

I'll be voting for Elder.

I'd need more details.

There are many people that died of covid because they got it from family members. And you can't go around putting hundreds of thousands of family members in prison because they passed on covid.

What if a family member gave another family member AIDS? Cut, some blood? Can’t be locking up family members.

Back