Elections Larry Elder vs Gavin Newsom

Who will win the recall election?

• Total voters
Lol the right has been saying this for decades. Even more dumb since the crime rates have been falling since the early 90s.

And just generally, the idea that you can tell more by physically looking and relying on memory is insane. Such a weird attitude that some have. "Stupid liberals relying on data instead of just their feelings to know what crime statistics are."

What were Elders policy ideas that would put a dick in your ass?

What I mean is, I'm not interested in criticizing his campaign ideas based on an opinion he talked about on his radio show. A lot of my friends don't like him because hes pro life. Personally I find that to be pretty unimportant because it's not like he's gonna make abortion illegal in california or something.

So, just based on the policy decisions he was campaigning on, how would a dick be put in your ass?

Before we get to policy, just from listening to him talk, his world view doesn't align with mine at all. There's just no way for me to separate what he says vs. what he says he's going to do. These are windows into how he may govern.

In a previous post, you were addressing his comments on "Reparations for slave owners". When I'm looking for a leader, I want a straight answer, not a "It could be argued that......" followed by some dumb shit. That was an absurd thing for him to say. If he disagrees with reparations, that's fine. Just state why. Instead, he makes a really dumb analogy that makes no sense, because in the end, those white slave holders got reparations.

He's a partisan reactionary, and not someone that thinks things through. Pierce Morgan asks him his opinion on the Trayvonn Martin/Zimmerman killing, and Elder says "i wish there were more Zimmermans in my neighborhood"..and then goes on to talk about thugs and such. Have whatever opinion you want on that case, but that's a completely nutball thing for a leader to say.
He has many other "hot takes" like that when it comes to race, and as someone that's a minority, people like him and Candace Owens repulse me. He wouldn't do anything to address the systemic problems that exist, because he doesn't think they exist.

He has the same policy problems that any Republican is going to have when running for office in a liberal area--he wants to get rid of government...while I want better government.
Besides his "pro-life" stance, he wants to get rid of a minimum wage, public welfare programs, wants to go back to the "tough on crime" approach, and he has nothing for education or the environment.
His focus is to cut taxes, deregulate, and let the market do as it will.
And that doesn't address the things that I care most about which would be the environment, social welfare programs, and education.

Before we get to policy, just from listening to him talk, his world view doesn't align with mine at all. There's just no way for me to separate what he says vs. what he says he's going to do. These are windows into how he may govern.

In a previous post, you were addressing his comments on "Reparations for slave owners". When I'm looking for a leader, I want a straight answer, not a "It could be argued that......" followed by some dumb shit. That was an absurd thing for him to say. If he disagrees with reparations, that's fine. Just state why. Instead, he makes a really dumb analogy that makes no sense, because in the end, those white slave holders got reparations.

He's a partisan reactionary, and not someone that thinks things through. Pierce Morgan asks him his opinion on the Trayvonn Martin/Zimmerman killing, and Elder says "i wish there were more Zimmermans in my neighborhood"..and then goes on to talk about thugs and such. Have whatever opinion you want on that case, but that's a completely nutball thing for a leader to say.
He has many other "hot takes" like that when it comes to race, and as someone that's a minority, people like him and Candace Owens repulse me. He wouldn't do anything to address the systemic problems that exist, because he doesn't think they exist.

He has the same policy problems that any Republican is going to have when running for office in a liberal area--he wants to get rid of government...while I want better government.
Besides his "pro-life" stance, he wants to get rid of a minimum wage, public welfare programs, wants to go back to the "tough on crime" approach, and he has nothing for education or the environment.
And that doesn't address the things that I care most about which would be the environment, social welfare programs, and education.

The free market types are the worst. I would take a conservative pro regulation politician over that.

And just generally, the idea that you can tell more by physically looking and relying on memory is insane. Such a weird attitude that some have. "Stupid liberals relying on data instead of just their feelings to know what crime statistics are."
Facts dont care about your feelings. Ive heard that somewhere.

The free market types are the worst. I would take a conservative pro regulation politician over that.
Yeah, the "free market will take care of it" is just another way of saying "it's in god's hands"

For me to vote Republican, the Democrat would have to be a total degenerate shit bird on another level that I think would actually do the left harm in the future, and the Republican's conservatism would have to be focused on fiscal matters.

Kevin Hart should have ran for CA Governor. He could have won.

Just a $278 million attempt to game the recall system and insert some dickhead radio host into the governors mansion

No biggie

as everybody expected, the republicans got their cheeks clapped so badly in a one sided ass kicking that even their own candidate got too embarassed to even stick with the GOP "rigged election" strategy because even his own base of short bus retards wouldnt even buy it.

but these chuds will no doubt try real hard to spin it off as some kind of victory for them or something. "Look what we made them do!" instead of "Look what we weren't able to do!"

It fits how you feel about illegal immigrants so you made something up.

I have met some awesome people who are illegal immigrants. They have a strong work ethics and they don't have that "oh poor me" mentality. They came here to work and set a good reputation and they despise those who enter here illegal and start committing crimes because it tarnish their reputation.

I mean, if we're gonna start going by world view and such, Newsome is a complete shit face. Keeping his winery open while all the others are shut down is, in and if itself, worse than anything Elder has ever said or ever done. Its an egregious overstep of political authority and it's one of those things that mark you as the absolute worst kind of politician you can be. That's even disregarding ignoring his own policies while children are going to school over zoom and or telling people to avoid being with family on Thanksgiving while he disregards his own masking mandates. That's pure douche baggery.

Now, that's just if you wanna play the "his views don't align with Mine" game. These actions show Newsome will think of himself before anything else.

I admit, I haven't seen all of Elders speeches and whatnot, but is he actually running on a platform to make minimum wage 0? Or is that something he's talked about that you disagree with? Because those are two different things. He can have lots of ideas you don't agree with, but run in a platform that can coincide with your current desires, at least for the time. It feels like you're going off what you think of the guy rather than what he's saying he wants to do as Governor.

Like I said easier, he's pro life, but that's unlikely to make any practical difference to abortion in California even if he were elected.

I think it was on Candace Owens show. He's against reparations for slavery and his arguments tend to be along the lines of where does it stop, and who makes the decisions, coupled with "it would be impossible to sort it all out" as the cherry in top.

So he said "You could make the argument" that slave owners had legal property (at the time), that was taken from them and thus were owed compensation. He doesn't believe it, hence why he prefaced the statement with "You could make the argument", but he's using it as an analogy to demonstrate why the reparations argument fails.

It's one of those things that's obvious to anyone without an agenda.
Ah and so there it is. Another lie by msm

Are you jelly?

What a waste of quite a few million. We all knew he was going to remain in his job, just didn't know how embarrassingly well

I live in California and crime rates have increase due to criminals who are illegal immigrants. The media here is so bias that they will hardly report these type of news because it doesn’t fit their narrative.
Yes crime has increased in California over the past year but guess what? Crime has increased almost everywhere in the past year.

BTW in 2020 Alaska actually had the highest violent crime rate along with the 2nd highest property crime rate in the US in case you wanted to know and illegal immigrants aren't exactly flocking there last time I checked.

This sums it up perfectly. Larry Elder is a complete imbecile and his voting base is even dumber.

vwdlcznqcon71.jpg

Yes crime has increased in California over the past year but guess what? Crime has increased almost everywhere in the past year.

BTW in 2020 Alaska actually had the highest violent crime rate along with the 2nd highest property crime rate in the US in case you wanted to know and illegal immigrants aren't exactly flocking there last time I checked.
That’s nice.

Ah and so there it is. Another lie by msm

What was the lie? The MSM that you are crying about pretty much quoted him verbatim and the interview is up for anyone to watch themselves.

Is it a mainstream media lie just because the newscasters didn't put a retarded partisan spin on how we shouldn't take him at his own world?

What was the lie? The MSM that you are crying about pretty much quoted him verbatim and the interview is up for anyone to watch themselves.

Is it a mainstream media lie just because the newscasters didn't put a retarded partisan spin on how we shouldn't take him at his own world?

You should absolutely take him at his word. Which is why anyone can see that he isn't arguing that slave owners deserve reparations. It's a classic quote snip, they take what he says but ignore the context and the conversation around it. It's obviously the media being disingenuous at best.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back