Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Got floor seats to this one, really looking forward to seeing Toni Tony Tone and DJ Quik
Stockton on Cinco De Mayo weekend, should be a party

facebooknew-2bb94343-e652-4745-9515-913de09ce278.png

I really wish I could have this TS account back...
Anyways finally going to a full music festival again for the first time in 2 years. Shaky Knees this weekend in Atlanta which is going to kick ass.

Green Day
King Gizzard
My Morning Jacket
NIN
Khruangbin
Spoon

I saw that they released dates for Rob Zombie/Mudvayne(along with PM 5000 and Static-X "meh"), I may be trying to get to that one this summer.
I'm really hoping to go to one of these. I've never seen Rob or Mudvayne.

Dance with the Dead and Magic Sword tonight. Tired af, but want a DWTD shirt

Pearl Jam tonight!

Then in LA on Saturday!

Well, it was a great show last night and I'm fucking useless today. I should have taken the day off.

The list was kind of meh. They play four songs off the new album, which is okay, but I'm not the biggest fan of PJs new album. Eddie spent probably a half hour combined just rambling on about his days growing up in San Diego between songs. Was hoping they'd play do evolution and at least one song off of No Code.

Oh well, I know they change up the setlist every show, so hopefully it's a bit better in LA on Saturday.

And I forgot to bring it up afterward, but seeing Billy Joel at MSG in March was amazing. There were a bunch of uptight boomers in front of us complaining about people talking loud and bumping into them while dancing which was weird. Maybe you should stop going to concerts if you hate people having a good time.

Anyway, just something about seeing the piano man at his stomping grounds that made it all that much better. The floor seats were good, but being in the back of floor required us to stand the whole show. It was crazy to see how many people flew in from all over the world to see him.

Naturally he doesn't move around and have the zest he used, he's 72 fucking years old now but he still sounds good and put on a good show. Played all the good songs too. Except Uptown Girl, nobody likes that song lol.

Hold strong, it'll happen! Due to Covid, I had Metallica tickets that I purchased in October 2019(originally scheduled for May 2020), and finally was able to see the show this last November. It got canceled/rescheduled twice, and finally 25 months later I was able to enjoy the show.
Fuuuck..

“We aint going to make it to the U.S.

Way too many challenges in getting there and back currently. Instead of postponing again we have cancelled the tour. For those of you who have held tickets for over 2 years now we thank you for your support. We hope 2023 may provide another opportunity to head over and see you.”

Ghost/Mastodon/Spiritbox in September, and The Smashing Pumpkins/Jane's Addiction in October.
That Ghost/Mastodon/Spiritbox lineup is nuts. Hope they add more dates and come my way. Enjoy!

I'm in London and I'm going to the Gn'R concert tomorrow night. Anybody seen Gn'R on this tour? The setlist from Dublin (2 nights ago) had 27 songs!

Here is a scary thought: I haven't been to a concert since 1993 when I saw Neil Young/Pearl Jam/Soundgarden.

I saw Gn'R in 1987 when they opened for The Cult, but I had no clue who they were, and they sounded terrible - LOL. Gn'R is pretty much my favorite band.

Go ahead make jokes about how old I am because it's true, I'm older than dirt itself.

Just bought 2nd row floor seats to the Pain Is Love tour at the arena in Oakland
Looking forward to a great night of late 90's/early 2000's hip hop and RnB party jams

nelly 2.jpg

I'm in London and I'm going to the Gn'R concert tomorrow night. Anybody seen Gn'R on this tour? The setlist from Dublin (2 nights ago) had 27 songs!

Here is a scary thought: I haven't been to a concert since 1993 when I saw Neil Young/Pearl Jam/Soundgarden.

I saw Gn'R in 1987 when they opened for The Cult, but I had no clue who they were, and they sounded terrible - LOL. Gn'R is pretty much my favorite band.

Go ahead make jokes about how old I am because it's true, I'm older than dirt itself.

I didnt listen to heavy metal growing up, strictly rap and RnB, but lately I've been sorta obsessed with Appetite For Destruction, that is such a great freaking album
Love to put it on when I take my dog for a walk at 3 am, nothing but darkness and small critters roaming around as we rock out hard as fuck through the neighborhood lol

Also, I think that may be the greatest album cover of all time

I didnt listen to heavy metal growing up, strictly rap and RnB, but lately I've been sorta obsessed with Appetite For Destruction, that is such a great freaking album
Love to put it on when I take my dog for a walk at 3 am, nothing but darkness and small critters roaming around as we rock out hard as fuck through the neighborhood lol

Also, I think that may be the greatest album cover of all time

Check out Locomotive from Use your illusion II. Few songs got me pumped like that to go out for a night with friends.

See them live. They sound great and you will not be disappointed. Great freaking show and a bonus to see them in England.

Last concert I saw was The Killers in Mexico City in April. I would recommend if you've never seen them live. Was looking to see if anyone good was playing in Europe in late November for my honeymoon but seems that's not a great time lol. Hoping to see Muse again when they release their new album. Really want to catch a concert in South America. They seem to be much more passionate for music from what I've seen on YT.

The Chili Peppers were on point last night. They opened with Around the World, which was dope but I was a little concerned with Kiedis's voice during the opener.. but by the second song, he fell into place and was solid the rest of the show.

They didn't play Soul to Squeeze, which sucked... especially because they played during their last show in Denver, but the set list was really good.

Anyone see Aerosmith recently?

I wouldn't be interested but my high school aged daughter is a huge fan and is interested in going to Vegas to see them in the fall.

November 5th I'm going to Steel Panther.

Anyone see Aerosmith recently?

I wouldn't be interested but my high school aged daughter is a huge fan and is interested in going to Vegas to see them in the fall.

I saw them with Kiss 10+ years ago, and they sucked. It was bad enough that I won't listen to them anymore. They screwed up on Sweet Emotion, a song they've been singing for 40+ years, bad enough where the song stopped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back