Last/Next Concert(s) and tour/show announcement thread

Amyl and the Sniffers tonight.

I’ve got an extra ticket for The Growlers tonight, and I can’t give the fuckin thing away.

67090634_2072021026427386_88554042264720049_n.jpg

Going down the baked potato Friday or Saturday.

My last concert was Ghost in Toronto in December 2018. My Next concert is Knotfest (Behemoth, Gojira, Volbeat and Slipknot) on August 20th also in Toronto. Can't fucking wait. I'm really digging the new slipknot album.

Fall Phish tour was announced yesterday and it look like I'm hitting 6 out of the 7 shows. Just skipping Pittsburgh.

Spur of the moment decision led to demons and wizards last night

Yeah, last time I saw them was at the Sound Academy, it was great, but they don't make it to Canada too often so I'm biting the bullet, they are my favorite band.

I love the Sound Academy! That's a great venue ( although didn't they rename it Rebels a couple of years ago? ).
My daughter & I went up there to see Thirty Seconds To Mars in 2013 & then, I took her back there to see her favorite band, Bring Me The Horizon a few months later. The view of downtown & the tower is awesome from the waterfront.

I'm not a big live music guy these days so I haven't been to a concert since going to see Thirty Seconds To Mars & Linkin Park at Darien Lake outside of Buffalo back in 2014.
Although, now I wish I had taken the opportunity to go see Fleetwood Mac a couple of years ago when the toured the last time with Lindsey Buckingham in the lineup. I could have gotten a free ticket & I passed on it like a fool. I've been kicking myself ever since. Especially now that I've been getting into their music a lot again lately.

The next concert that I'll be going to is Breaking Benjamin in September when they play in Pheonix. My son is their assistant lighting director & he has free passes for my wife & I to go see his work.

Last was some Local bands nobody knows.

Next is Gojira and Behemoth in florida. Slipknot and some other band(Volbeat) will be there, but probably wont stay for that.

Last edited:
Last was some Local bands nobody knows.

Next is Gojira and Behemoth in florida. Slipknot and some other band(Volbeat) will be there, but probably wont stay for that.

Gojira is really good live. Volbeat is a great live band.

I'm not a big live music guy these days so I haven't been to a concert since going to see Thirty Seconds To Mars & Linkin Park at Darien Lake outside of Buffalo back in 2014.
Although, now I wish I had taken the opportunity to go see Fleetwood Mac a couple of years ago when the toured the last time with Lindsey Buckingham in the lineup. I could have gotten a free ticket & I passed on it like a fool. I've been kicking myself ever since. Especially now that I've been getting into their music a lot again lately.

The next concert that I'll be going to is Breaking Benjamin in September when they play in Pheonix. My son is their assistant lighting director & he has free passes for my wife & I to go see his work.

Love live music.

Love live music.

You know, actually, I do too once I'm there in the midst of it & having a good time. But it's the preparation work of getting to the venue, finding parking, overpaying for everything & then the hassles of getting home that I dislike. But, I suppose a lot of that is just a part of the experience. I just have to be really motivated to do it now.

You know, actually, I do too once I'm there in the midst of it & having a good time. But it's the preparation work of getting to the venue, finding parking, overpaying for everything & then the hassles of getting home that I dislike. But, I suppose a lot of that is just a part of the experience. I just have to be really motivated to do it now.

Saturday my friend from SD calls and says he has an extra ticket for demon and wizards in LA. We found a place near the venue to drink some beer and watch the ufc thru the Diaz fight then headed to the venue walked in and immediately the band went on stage. Walked out, got an infamous LA street dog and headed home. Perfect all around.

Saturday my friend from SD calls and says he has an extra ticket for demon and wizards in LA. We found a place near the venue to drink some beer and watch the ufc thru the Diaz fight then headed to the venue walked in and immediately the band went on stage. Walked out, got an infamous LA street dog and headed home. Perfect all around.

Cool, bro. Glad you had such a good time.
How far did you have to travel to get home?
My wife is from the city of Orange but she used to travel into LA a lot to go to live shows. I think the last time she went was when she saw the Arctic Monkeys at the Viper Room though. Which was a year or two before she & I met in 2017. After that, she says that she got a little lazy & mostly went to the big shows at places like the Honda Center. Though she did go to the KROQ Weenie Roast not long before we met.

Wiltern which is about 45 minutes. Worst commute I did was Honda center- one time 405 was so bad I missed the opener for Metallica. Next time the 405 was shutdown after foo fighters. That sucked.

I love the Sound Academy! That's a great venue ( although didn't they rename it Rebels a couple of years ago? ).
My daughter & I went up there to see Thirty Seconds To Mars in 2013 & then, I took her back there to see her favorite band, Bring Me The Horizon a few months later. The view of downtown & the tower is awesome from the waterfront.
The last show I saw at Sound Academy was Ween in 2007. I’m going to see King Gizzard there (now Rebel) on Sunday, with my brother and two of my closest friends. Really looking forward to it.
The venue is kind of a pain to get to, so I’ve skipped a bunch of shows there I’d have otherwise seen.

I am finally seeing my favorite bassist Al Cisneros of Sleep and OM December 14th at Pioneer Works in Brookly with his band OM. I am beyond stoked!

Back